Dennis Lepine , Hornchurch Coach

Chat about anything football related here!
whu

Re: Dennis Lepine , Hornchurch Coach

Post by whu »

garnett wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:37 am No words :cry: whufc_crest

whu, let me know details of funeral please
will do, will no doubt be on here mate

RIP a nice guy and true hammer legend
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

JayK

Post by JayK »

I never knew or knew of the guy but I see lots of respect for him on here and saw a really nice email from Hammers United about him. Condolences to his family and friends
COYI!!!

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

DETAILS.
Tuesday 23 June at 12-40pm at south Essex Crematorium, Corbets Tey, Upminster Essex RM14 2UY. Because of Covid 19, only twenty five people can attend the funeral. The family and advisers found it very difficult selecting people other than the family, who should attend. It is no slant on anyone who has not been asked to attend. We could have filled Westminster Abbey with the amount of people who wanted to come. So friends are asked to pay their respects by standing on the park opposite Dennis' house. We will then form lines up the road Newmarket Way. Any flowers, please have them delivered to 19, Newmarket Way before 11am. on the day. Jackie said anyone wishing to make a donation, instead of flowers, can make it to www.sfh.org.uk-dennis lepine (St. Francis Hospice). Jackie also said wear a little something in claret and blue in honour of our friend. Cars will leave Dennis' at 12.10pm. Please can you make sure that you take any rubbish with you when you leave and please respect Jackie's neighbours. I would ask anyone attending, to observe social distancing, if possible can you please wear face coverings. In my time, I have been able to attend Bobby Moore's funeral, lead the march in Palermo and attend this funeral for my friend Dennis, I want people to look back, in years to come, and say II attended the send-off for Westham's greatest fan please be on the green by 11 -15am. Dennis house 8 min walk from Hornchurch station on the district line.Lets give dennis a fitting send off,and show why we are westham united.thanks to my friends for all your support.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Apologies.. This is Bill's post from WHO.. Regards

whu

Post by whu »

TY normannomates
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

Quick thank you to everyone who contributed to the £3620 we have collected for this great man.

See you all at the funeral

Chas whufc_crest

JayK

Post by JayK »

Rumford wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:32 pm Quick thank you to everyone who contributed to the £3620 we have collected for this great man.

See you all at the funeral

Chas whufc_crest
Wow, that’s outstanding 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
COYI!!!

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

Would anyone who has problems standing and is coming on Tuesday, please bring their own chairs as we are short of them.

A coach will be collecting mourners from Hornchurch Station as 10.30, many thanks to Peter Goodward coaches for this gesture.

Anyone who needs any extra info or help, please email me at chas@chastours.com

Jackie and the family, Bill Gardner and my goodself would like to thank everyone for their love and generosity at this extremely difficult time.

RIP Dennis, West Ham Legend

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

Great piece today in the Romford Recorder for all those who live in the area

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Rumford wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:37 am Would anyone who has problems standing and is coming on Tuesday, please bring their own chairs as we are short of them.

A coach will be collecting mourners from Hornchurch Station as 10.30, many thanks to Peter Goodward coaches for this gesture.

Anyone who needs any extra info or help, please email me at chas@chastours.com

Jackie and the family, Bill Gardner and my goodself would like to thank everyone for their love and generosity at this extremely difficult time.

RIP Dennis, West Ham Legend
Good people.. Chas.. Bill.. Dennis.. Bubbles etc are the heartbeat of our support.. The life and soul.. We have lost one in Dennis.. Let's see him off with respect.. Dignity and above all else.. Love.
See you all there Tuesday my friends