Heads up!!!! NEW FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Heads up!!!! NEW FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Newmarket »

Not a HC Patron then ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Jphammer

Post by Jphammer »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:24 pm No it doesn’t . He lies Dwayne he lies .

Honest :lol:
Try now mate ...😉
PEBCAK = Problem Exist Between Chair And Keyboard

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Rumford wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:37 am
Gonzo wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:32 pm

Many meet up at games tbf. Geo meets regularly with the fellas from Whftv and is good mates with ex.

Graeme Howlett may not go to games but he does travel to Stratford and help at the food banks with BM John from here. In fact I bumped into him the last 3 games running. He's a very friendly bloke and I like him.

You know I have an issue with this but you are making out something that isn't gospel...

Eh? I wasn't replying to you mate and certainly didn't have you in mind when I typed it.

I said that I'd seen Graeme at the last 3 games by the food banks on the way to the ground. . . .that's it. What is not gospel precisely?

It's ludicrous that I'd have to clarify such tiny detail I'm completely at a loss what has rankled so much?

This bizarre thread takes one cryptic turn after another . . . . Darts & Abba ffs 😂😂

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Jphammer wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:33 pm
Newmarket wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:24 pm No it doesn’t . He lies Dwayne he lies .

Ahaaaa 😂

We have action :lol: :lol:

Thank JP you’re a wonderful human being !

Try now mate ...😉
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Jphammer wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:33 pm

Try now mate ...😉
[/Ahaaaa 😂

We have action :lol: :lol:

Thank JP you’re a wonderful human being
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I’ll get there eventually lol
Bring back Jonathon !

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:59 pm I’ll get there eventually lol

😂

Jon06WHUFC

Post by Jon06WHUFC »

New layout is miles better for mobile devices, and this is what I use most these days!

Agree with the other comments that a dark mode would be nice as well.

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

Gonzo wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:46 pm
Rumford wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:37 am

You know I have an issue with this but you are making out something that isn't gospel...

Eh? I wasn't replying to you mate and certainly didn't have you in mind when I typed it.

I said that I'd seen Graeme at the last 3 games by the food banks on the way to the ground. . . .that's it. What is not gospel precisely?

It's ludicrous that I'd have to clarify such tiny detail I'm completely at a loss what has rankled so much?

This bizarre thread takes one cryptic turn after another . . . . Darts & Abba ffs 😂😂
What's ludicrous is that you replied that way when someone pulled up the fact that GH doesnt go to any games.

You come across as his spin doctor...which is wht the initial poster asked the question I think.

You social media lot are all "you scratch my back"

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Rumford wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:27 am
Gonzo wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:46 pm

What's ludicrous is that you replied that way when someone pulled up the fact that GH doesnt go to any games.

You come across as his spin doctor...which is wht the initial poster asked the question I think.

You social media lot are all "you scratch my back"
Yes, yes of course. I only ever return favours for those on social media. In fact I'd never even been to a football match before facebook was invented.

I used to support Liverpool, they became a bit shit so I went for Man U because they wore red too. I hear Upton park used to be quite good, there's a fantastic picture of it on Twitter.