Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Re: Coronavirus

Post by mkhammer »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:12 pm
mkhammer wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:03 pm

Disagree...but you knew I would.... :lol:

Honestly believe the Majority....right across the house mean well....they might be crap at what they do,
or have a misguided believe in something.....but most want to do the right thing as they personally
see it...

Don't get me wrong there's plenty I'd like to punch out...... :lol:
Are you including the Blonde Booby in that statement?

There's nothing misguided about him, most everything that comes out of his mouth are lies, falsehoods and misrepresentations. Type "Boris Johnson's lies" in to Google and spend a few hours reading the results! :lol:
I Done exactly that Bill...but as you would expect...it's just Anti Tory bashing by left wing media and
web sites...headed by the "Independent" and other usual suspects...it's just politically biased.
A lot of it is Hearsay,exaggerated,misinterpreted,or defensible....all depends on your politics,
how you wanna interpret some of it....
As I'm a Tory I can put up an argument/defence for a fair bit of what I read...a Labour/Lib/SNP
etc...it's just Lies ...Cos it suits them.

His prob is, he will say whats in his head..before getting advice on what to say or what not to say
by 17 different advisers....Dominic.... :lol:
Prefer that if I'm honest about him...you get what you get with him...

I do genuinely and honestly believe,he wants the best for this country...

Didn't want him as Tory Leader/PM...TBH...wanted Hunt or Leadsom....but after seeing the results
how he won some of Labours powerhouse seats...seats that I would never thought be Tory...Ever...
Says a lot about him...and has won me over.

Didn't know it was him started the "straight banana" thing tho..gotta admit...great wind up..:lol:

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Can’t to much really in a country inhabited by tens of thousands of cunts who couldn’t give a shit for fellow citizens.
Expect another spike soon.

Blame the government ,righto.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:59 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:12 pm

Are you including the Blonde Booby in that statement?

There's nothing misguided about him, most everything that comes out of his mouth are lies, falsehoods and misrepresentations. Type "Boris Johnson's lies" in to Google and spend a few hours reading the results! :lol:
I Done exactly that Bill...but as you would expect...it's just Anti Tory bashing by left wing media and
web sites...headed by the "Independent" and other usual suspects...it's just politically biased.
A lot of it is Hearsay,exaggerated,misinterpreted,or defensible....all depends on your politics,
As I'm a Tory I can put up an argument/defence for a fair bit of what I read...a Labour/Lib/SNP

His prob is, he will say whats in his head..before getting advice on what to say or what not to say

Didn't want him as Tory Leader/PM...TBH...wanted Hunt or Leadsom....but after seeing the results
how he won some of Labours powerhouse seats...seats that I would never thought be Tory...Ever...

Didn't know it was him started the "straight banana" thing tho..gotta admit...great wind up..:lol:
It's not left wing media bashing though is it? It's empirical fact, he DID lie, he's been proved a liar and he's never stopped lying. Chlorinated chicken anyone? :lol: :lol:

Knowing the truth, Seeing the truth, But still believing the lies is apparently the definition of stupidity. I don't believe for one minute that you're stupid but I do reckon you're exactly the type of person Cambridge Analytica just loved. ;)
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:42 pm

It's not left wing media bashing though is it? It's empirical fact, he DID lie, he's been proved a liar and he's never stopped lying. Chlorinated chicken anyone? :lol: :lol:

Knowing the truth, Seeing the truth, But still believing the lies is apparently the definition of stupidity. I don't believe for one minute that you're stupid but I do reckon you're exactly the type of person Cambridge Analytica just loved. ;)
Correct.Johnson is a liar and this was pretty undisputed before he was elected Conservative leader. The examples are exhaustive and published extensively.

This was published last June and accurately describes the phenomena Johnson is https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ty-britain

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:03 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:15 pm

You know how you can tell when a politician's lying don't you ? His or her fucking lips move.
Disagree...but you knew I would.... :lol:

Honestly believe the Majority....right across the house mean well....they might be crap at what they do,
or have a misguided believe in something.....but most want to do the right thing as they personally
see it...

Don't get me wrong there's plenty I'd like to punch out...... :lol:
I think there are a minority that are decent.

Many going into politics now has a career,which helps them earn millions,whether it`s in their parties policies or doing little favours..Privatisation,Contracts handed out to companies,they earn mega readies on that.Lots of back handers mate that make some of these MP's stinking rich.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Apparently coronavirus doesn't affect rats and snakes.

So how some politicians seem to be catching the thing is somewhat baffling.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

I genuinely can't stand George Galloway, but it's hard to disagree with him here.

Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

It is generally left wing stuff mate..Sorry I'm not seeing a compulsive liar...I'm seeing an outspoken
bloke who like a lot of us, no.. all of us might say something,that could maybe turn out to be a
mistake..a wrong Judgement call...spur of the moment to shock...have a laugh with...most
politicians have learnt to keep tight lipped..he's just an over confident bod...
over inflated Ego maybe...who knows..

I was initially against the lockdown...the extreme of it anyway...I was prob wrong..does that make me
a liar,because now admit was prob the right thing to do..

The only Prominent MP...that was ignorant and stupid enough to say that...maybe just maybe..
The Late arrival of Scouse fans from the Pubs at Hillsboro...might have contributed to what
happened...Press and Media shit all over him for that call..
We all know actually saying something we're all thinking...but against the Press/Medias interpretation
...will get you pulled apart..

A Conservative MP that pissed the Mayoral Elections in London...yeah right like that's gonna happen...
A Tory leader that won unobtainable seats from Labour in last election...

Gets blamed for the £350 mill bus stuff called a liar...It's True..we were...

Likes the Ladies...who doesn't..

Reference to BDs post....Hastings....an historians opinion.. :? ,an historian that changes political
sides...at the drop of an hat...he don't like him....but as is being proven by the public....most do...
Your very mistaken if you think the Public can be fooled know....they're very Knowledgeable,and
don't believe the vindictive tripe that is put about sometimes.

Not quite getting the Cambridge Analytica reference mate....I'm not big on the Facebook/Twitter
stuff...they wouldn't get a lot of info from me...

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Here we go,they were told not to - so what do they do,all crowd together on a protest in London ffs...and what is the catalyst ? there own sense of self importance and fucking vanity - jesus christ how lame and stupid can you really be...

It's like a mass gathering of cock wombles.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:01 pm

Your very mistaken if you think the Public can be fooled know....they're very Knowledgeable,and
don't believe the vindictive tripe that is put about sometimes.
Can't agree with that at all. The public, if it was an individual, wouldn't be allowed out on it's own. The majority, I would even hazard a guess and say the vast majority, won't have an opinion about anything until someone gives it to them. And then listen to the answers you get if you ask them to justify or expand on what they're thinking.

Look at the protests taking place now in the UK about the George Floyd thing. It's been hyped out to the extent that people will be putting the fucking criminal's name forward for a sainthood before long. But people have bought into the hype. Less importantly look at the number of people who were kissing the arsese of our beloved owners when they moved into Dodge and started promising the earth.

You want further evidence that people can't think for themselves ? I enjoy a drink like a lot of people. I admit to drinking more than the "recommended" weekly intake. So who's fault is it if my liver packs up ? Same with people who overeat, over gamble, take drugs and so on. Successive governments feel they must appoint people to lecture us on how to behave. People in this country have become dependant on being told what to do. And think.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?