Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Meanwhile a young girl has been arrested for breaking her curfew to protect her from Pakistani grooming networks across the north of England ,beaten tortured and abused by these filth still never mind the Media have more pressing issues to report.
Get Dom !!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:51 am It's funny, as we move through Domgate, to consider the whole issue could have been put out to pasture over the weekend.

Johnson,current PM,could have used one of the daily briefings to do this. All he had to say was,I've spoken to Dominic,he knows my feelings on this and I have reminded him of government guidelines. He will therefore take a short hiatus on the naughty step (smile & ruffle hair) and become available again later,where his special enthusiasm will again be of benefit.

And that would be the end of it,unless the Police wanted to issue a fine,then it would be a no contest payment and a private matter.

I'm always amazed when people can't just do the easy stuff...
Heard some hater addressing the horror that he couldn’t have driven that far without refuelling and thus infecting the entire garage staff, obviously hasn’t heard of pay at pumps then.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Johnson,current PM,tries to explain the relaxing of lock down,so everyone knows what's what...

"We can’t move freely across the country to stay at other people’s houses" he adds, sliding the ball into his own net.

Like watching one of the three bears,planning a picnic...

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:19 pm Johnson,current PM,tries to explain the relaxing of lock down,so everyone knows what's what...

"We can’t move freely across the country to stay at other people’s houses" he adds, sliding the ball into his own net.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh Boris
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:19 pm Johnson,current PM,tries to explain the relaxing of lock down,so everyone knows what's what...

Reminds me more of Goldilocks.

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

mkhammer wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:07 am
Oziron wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:58 pm

Fucking hell.....If you think Boris & Co have done a good job during this crisis then you are very easily pleased. Imho they have seriously dropped the ball:

Should have locked down 3 weeks earlier than they did
No contact tracing after it all got too difficult
Lack of PPEs for front line staff -Refusal to join EU PPE supply scheme and then failing to procure enough PPE themselves.
Failure to quarantine or monitor any of the incoming people from overseas.
Failure to prevent incoming flights from China and other hot spots
Mixed messages re lockdown....'Stay Alert'.....cunts

....and the list goes on. When countries like Greece and Turkey are doing a better job at controlling the virus then surely you can see that there might be issues...

(I try and stay out of UK political debates cos i don't live there but FFS I can't believe that you seriously think that the UK has done a good job re covid-19...!!)

But to say Boris and Tories some how took shortcuts or whatever you're gettin at,and don't
care about the public ...I'm Sorry but it's utter nonesense...
I'm not saying that Boris & Co don't care about the public......I do believe that they have been inept in handling the situation....
Capture3.JPG
Capture3.JPG (58.97 KiB) Viewed 2823 times

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

mkhammer wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:34 am
Neville Bartos wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:17 am

Harold Shipman? Fred West? Peter Sutcliffe?
It's a mad statement, mate. Conservative is just a name. The ideology can change. If you're willing to move your own ideological needle to wherever it needs to be to fall into line, I think you're doing yourself a disservice.
Slight exaggeration mate.... :lol:

But Mad...absolute not,couldn't be more clearer...I believe in the system a Tory Government will
operate in...
Just the Basic concept..it'll alter over the years but the concept stays the same.

A more left approach...like said have not to much idea what that is now...but traditionally
it Bankrupts the country and the working man suffers, but the wealthy crack on....

But you are right Conservatism means a whole shit load of things ...and the party has changed
and evolved ...there's some who don't think so tho.
Traditionally bankrupts the country?
The closest we've come to bankruptcy was caused by that bastion of the left the banking industry.
The concept of conservatism took us into the EEC... and out of the EU.
I genuinely don't know how you can overlook the bare faced lying and utter lack of integrity in contemporary politics.
We all have our opinions on the likes of Thatcher, Kinnock, Major and Smith, but whether you agreed or disagreed with them they seemed to stick to their ideological guns.
Now the creed is one of opportunism and populism.
This is devolution not evolution.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Neville Bartos wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:46 am
mkhammer wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:34 am

Slight exaggeration mate.... :lol:

But Mad...absolute not,couldn't be more clearer...I believe in the system a Tory Government will
operate in...
Just the Basic concept..it'll alter over the years but the concept stays the same.

A more left approach...like said have not to much idea what that is now...but traditionally
it Bankrupts the country and the working man suffers, but the wealthy crack on....

But you are right Conservatism means a whole shit load of things ...and the party has changed
and evolved ...there's some who don't think so tho.
Traditionally bankrupts the country?
The closest we've come to bankruptcy was caused by that bastion of the left the banking industry.
The concept of conservatism took us into the EEC... and out of the EU.
I genuinely don't know how you can overlook the bare faced lying and utter lack of integrity in contemporary politics.
We all have our opinions on the likes of Thatcher, Kinnock, Major and Smith, but whether you agreed or disagreed with them they seemed to stick to their ideological guns.
Now the creed is one of opportunism and populism.
This is devolution not evolution.
Problem arises when that bastion you mention is run and controlled by the left...or whatever they
are now......Blair.....left us with fuck all in the kitty......one credit card to pay another gets you
in the end....

Joining the Euro bods was needed 40 years ago...worlds moved on....as the public agreed with..

There are career politicians ....but most go into it with good intentions..

The people you mention have the utmost respect from me...big John Smith admirer...gutted
when he passed...like said great intentions from a great man.....but
Thatcher got it....understood how things have to work....
Very simply if something is draining the system....plug it/stop it,don't keep holding it up and supporting
it...it'll eventually take over and drag you under.
Keep direct taxes as low as you can.....so people have more to spend...more we spend the more
needs to be made/delivered/built...etc,
Which creates more jobs and more taxpayers....
So you have a 100 working people paying £10 to raise a grand in tax instead of 90 paying
£12 odd...
Look outside your own backyard for investments...
Moneys a resource ..use it and spend it....but always balance the books...always...
Put things in place to help unemployed because we will always have a mill or so...but
don't make it a lifestyle choice as Blair did.....had some people on benefits earning near to
what a new qualified Doctor would..
Fucked if I'd look work if I was getting that in benefits...no one in their right mind would.
Anyway enough of that......you're gonna pull it apart... :lol:

Opportunism ..yeah why not...

Populism...Trumps making himself most hated bloke in world ..prob is..and he'll piss another election...
Voters/Public are starting to get it...

He gets things done.....the Lovable Obama didn't...

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:51 am It's funny, as we move through Domgate, to consider the whole issue could have been put out to pasture over the weekend.

Johnson,current PM,could have used one of the daily briefings to do this. All he had to say was,I've spoken to Dominic,he knows my feelings on this and I have reminded him of government guidelines. He will therefore take a short hiatus on the naughty step (smile & ruffle hair) and become available again later,where his special enthusiasm will again be of benefit.

And that would be the end of it,unless the Police wanted to issue a fine,then it would be a no contest payment and a private matter.

I'm always amazed when people can't just do the easy stuff...
That could have been poss mate.....way it usually works.....Patel took a back seat for a while.now very
poss a future leader..... :lol: that should wind some up....

But because of the way the Press/media Persecuted him ...it would seem like he was cow tailing
to them....month or so when it's died down...he'll maybe take a back seat and drift of to something
else...think that's his plan anyway.

If the Old bill had of fined him,which they would love to do...if there was a reason...he'd a been
a goner.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

I like the government daily briefings and I especially like Rishi Sunak with his confident approach and urbane and cultivated manner.

When questioned about relaxing the lock down restrictions while the country was still in alert level 4,he smoothly answered
because we’re meeting the five tests, we can begin to carefully lift restrictions.

And of course it takes confidence to say that,when a very different interpretation of the "five tests" could be presented.

For instance a mean spirited person could point out that with 300+ daily deaths,56,000 new infections per week and the dreaded R number hovering just below 1...now is not the time for barbeque and beers or getting the credit card out for some retail therapy.

Unless of course you are super confident in which,it all makes sense.

The scientists who normally act as bookends at these briefings,usually give the impression of men who fear an absolute catastrophe is waiting to erupt in the not too distant future.

However if you can control the virus with confidence...wait a minute,got it - Stay Confident > Control the Virus