Post Brexit

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Thames1

Re: Post Brexit

Post by Thames1 »

Taansend wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:03 pm
Neville Bartos wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:57 pm We're in the 'transition period', mate. Which basically means the EU rules and regulations all still apply.
Leave means leave doesn't actually mean leave.
Or did you believe that lying bunch of conmen at Westminster?
That thick cunt believes whatever Piers Morgan tells him to believe :lol:

Don't try talking to him like you would anyone over the age of 3, mate. A waste of both of your time.
:lol: :lol: Get back to Ting Tong, check out boy :lol: :lol:

Thames1

Post by Thames1 »

Neville Bartos wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:33 pm

Don't try talking to him like you would anyone over the age of 3, mate. A waste of both of your time.
I'm a social butterfly, Taans. Love the cut and thrust of examining differing views and opinions... then explaining why they're wrong. :D
Anyway, I've always thought of Thames as more of a Richard Littlejohn man than Piers Morgan. :lol:
I trust you realise it's lighthearted Nev, anything to get Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans irate, which is extremely simple :lol:

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:40 pm

I'm a social butterfly, Taans. Love the cut and thrust of examining differing views and opinions... then explaining why they're wrong. :D
Anyway, I've always thought of Thames as more of a Richard Littlejohn man than Piers Morgan. :lol:
Well, playing that game,who is the Milo Yiannopoulos type and who is the Ben Shapiro doppelgänger
I'm not sure I'd saddle anyone with that American nonsense. Surely we're all a bit too sensible to get involved in all that polarising cobblers.
Just because someone points out that lefty lunatics are in fact lunatics doesn't mean you should ignore their own brand of lunacy in turn.
It's like Jordan Peterson. He sounds very sensible and reasonable when talking about social justice and identity politics, but that doesn't make him sound any less like a weirdo when he talks about religion.

That said, Pale and Whiskey.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Dick Littlebrain :lol:

You're wasteing your time trying to explain anything to that one. He has to wear slip on shoes as shoelaces is well beyond anything he can handle.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Thames1 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:55 pm

I trust you realise it's lighthearted Nev, anything to get Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans irate, which is extremely simple :lol:
I feel like Christopher Walken on that boat with Robert Wagner and Natalie Wood...
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Thames1

Post by Thames1 »

Taansend wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:57 pm

Dick Littlebrain :lol:

You're wasteing your time trying to explain anything to that one. He has to wear slip on shoes as shoelaces is well beyond anything he can handle.
Err yeah, righto check out lane number 8. Have a nice day now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Thames1 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thames1

Post by Thames1 »

Neville Bartos wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:01 pm
Thames1 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:55 pm

I feel like Christopher Walken on that boat with Robert Wagner and Natalie Wood...
She jumped! ;)

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

I'm lost.... :lol: what you lot on about.....

Anyway this "Deal" everyone keeps banging on about....what exactly is it cos fucked if I know....

Seems to me there's about 15/20 fundamental deals we have to sort out by next year on a National Level...
then maybe thousands upon thousands of business type deals over probably the next 3/4 years ...more..

How the hell can one "Deal" sort all the stuff out that needs to be sorted...Anyway good news..
Crunchy Peanut butter is back on the Shelves in Asda....scare over......fuckin remainers no nothing... :lol:

palerider

Post by palerider »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:58 am I'm lost.... :lol: what you lot on about.....

Anyway this "Deal" everyone keeps banging on about....what exactly is it cos fucked if I know....

Seems to me there's about 15/20 fundamental deals we have to sort out by next year on a National Level...
then maybe thousands upon thousands of business type deals over probably the next 3/4 years ...more..

How the hell can one "Deal" sort all the stuff out that needs to be sorted...Anyway good news..
Crunchy Peanut butter is back on the Shelves in Asda....scare over......fuckin remainers no nothing... :lol:
The peanut butter did have me panic buying.

First thing I'd do is tell the EU they can have some controlled rights on fishing if they take back all of the illegal fuckers crossing the channel daily.

h69

Post by h69 »

Thames1 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:58 pm Has Canary Wharf and the banking world put the closed sign up?
Are there 3 days of delays at all ports?
Is Farage pushing immigrants off the cliffs of Dover?
Has the pound dropped off the scale?
Any jobs lost?
Food still on shelves still?
Racists running amok?
Armageddon?

No!

My English breakfast on Sunday morning was just as tasty as my Indian dinner on Saturday night and my French wine was just as tasty as my Greek villa that I'm booking next month.

Carry on chaps, all is well being an Englishman.

(Apart from GSB of course!)
After the Brexit day I left my house expecting to trip over the sky but apparently it had not fallen in.
Just like the Euro when we were told it would be a disaster to continue using our new currency.

Hoping the gay Indian (he of the 'UK is a small country') will lose his position in the Irish election on Saturday though about 3 people vote, 25 parties get elected and it takes about 2 months to do the count !