West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by Clayton »

Ibbyham wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:56 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:30 pm

But he never fucking well is.
Hope he is not another Wilshere.
He's not that talented ;) .

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:26 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:02 pm
Inferior GD. So we won't be in the bottom 3 when we entertain Slav's boys next Saturday in the FA cup - draw anybody ?
Correct. I thought Bournemouth had 21 points.

But with the run of fixtures we have coming up we WILL be in the bottom three before they get a bit kinder.
We will be in the bottom 3 if we don't start scoring goals plural,that is obvious. I think we need to spend on a proper striker as well as the return of Anderson and Antonio.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:05 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:02 pm
Inferior GD. So we won't be in the bottom 3 when we entertain Slav's boys next Saturday in the FA cup - draw anybody ?
Be an opportunity for some kids to get some minutes. Providing we haven't sold or loaned them out of course.
Not sure we have any decent attacking ones left apart from Kemp and cant give Noble a rest by playing Coventry , though I hear we have a decent keeper in Anang , and a decent RB in Ngakia . Johnson and Silva are still out , so I guess more then likely we will struggle through with the 1st team and hopefully they can pull off a shock result and win it :shock: against Slav and the boys . At least we dont have the match until Saturday .

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Man of the match for me was Rice 8, closely followed by Zabby.7

Lanzini was poor and too slow in his reactions,
Haller, well he isnt what i would expect a player of his price tag to be, guess we paid for his ability to win aerial battles-
Diop had a good game.
Yeti, good with his head, well if count winning a head clash as good.
Nobel, some good moves, but his lack of quick releasing when possible pissed me off.
Ogbonna, sufficient
Fornals, ok was unlucky not to score
Cresswell sufficient
Snodgrass, worked hard and i feel a bit unappreciated by some.
Randolph, didnt really have much to do, but i feel he needs time to settle in again, some of his reactions to situations were a bit slow.

I actually enjoyed the game as frustrating as it was.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

eskimo joe wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:17 pm Man of the match for me was Rice 8, closely followed by Zabby.7

Lanzini was poor and too slow in his reactions,
Haller, well he isnt what i would expect a player of his price tag to be, guess we paid for his ability to win aerial battles-
Diop had a good game.
Yeti, good with his head, well if count winning a head clash as good.
Nobel, some good moves, but his lack of quick releasing when possible pissed me off.
Ogbonna, sufficient
Fornals, ok was unlucky not to score
Cresswell sufficient
Snodgrass, worked hard and i feel a bit unappreciated by some.
Randolph, didnt really have much to do, but i feel he needs time to settle in again, some of his reactions to situations were a bit slow.

I actually enjoyed the game as frustrating as it was.
John Hartson, who was doing our game on BT, was less than impressed with Haller. Reckoned for that money he should have tucked at least one away in the first half.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:18 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:16 pm On the evidence of the few minutes he was on the pitch I would start Ajeti next game. And why the fuck Fornals was hooked instead of moving him inside to replace Lanzini only Moyes knows.

Still, being positive, it’s a point I didn’t expect us to get.
I don't watch streams.

Was he lively ?
Industrious. And did more in the few minutes he was on than Lanzini and Snodgrass had done all match. I just don't see what Snodgrass offers, other than a bit of huff and puff and I'm afraid I don't think Lanzini is the same player following his injury. And if he hasn't got over it by now I doubt he ever will.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:48 pm
palerider wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:18 pm

I don't watch streams.

Was he lively ?
Industrious. And did more in the few minutes he was on than Lanzini and Snodgrass had done all match. I just don't see what Snodgrass offers, other than a bit of huff and puff and I'm afraid I don't think Lanzini is the same player following his injury. And if he hasn't got over it by now I doubt he ever will.
They said on BT that Snoddy's crosses were a real danger so that has to be worth something.

I agree with you about Lanzini btw.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:48 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:05 pm

Be an opportunity for some kids to get some minutes. Providing we haven't sold or loaned them out of course.
Not sure we have any decent attacking ones left apart from Kemp and cant give Noble a rest by playing Coventry , though I hear we have a decent keeper in Anang , and a decent RB in Ngakia . Johnson and Silva are still out , so I guess more then likely we will struggle through with the 1st team and hopefully they can pull off a shock result and win it :shock: against Slav and the boys . At least we dont have the match until Saturday .
Hate to disappoint you old chap but we play Leicester on Wednesday. :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:49 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:48 pm

They said on BT that Snoddy's crosses were a real danger so that has to be worth something.

They must have been watching a different game to me then. Although our goal did come from one.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:52 pm
palerider wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:49 pm

They must have been watching a different game to me then. Although our goal did come from one.
There you go then.

If it was a straight choice between him and Noble I'd go for the Jock.