Bournemouth Boat 21st August

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
whu

Re: Bournemouth Boat 21st August

Post by whu »

hammerman69 wrote:Well done chaps......Enjoyed the boat and a few beers. Hog Roast was nice as well.

Top day out in the sun. As I sat there with a beer and a hog roast jammed in my mouth, I did reflect about just how different it was from UP....in a good way.

....then I turned round and saw the Skysports news camera pointing directly at me and realised that I still had a Hog Roast sandwich in my mouth.... :lol:
if you was on that first table when SKY came round, I was sitting next to you FFS

I asked you boys if I could grab your autographs later on

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

Nah....Sky were on the table behind us.....there were 3 of us adults and a little'un.

We were the table that got the 4 hog roasts in that initially looked like one massive meal.

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

I think it would be beneficial if we all wear name tags next time...... shakeass shakeass shakeass

I would have liked to have met you 69....I was on table with WHU and Toneloc for a bit.....so near !!!

(bald cunt,glasses........uh hang on a minute that describes half the boat.!!!!!)

scottyk

Post by scottyk »

The men were just as bad!!!!

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

Oziron wrote:I think it would be beneficial if we all wear name tags next time...... shakeass shakeass shakeass

I would have liked to have met you 69....I was on table with WHU and Toneloc for a bit.....so near !!!

(bald cunt,glasses........uh hang on a minute that describes half the boat.!!!!!)
Likewise (would have been good to meet).....I had a light blue West Ham Polo top and I'm pretty sure I was the tallest guy on the boat, You were prob on the table next to us.

Northstiffordhammer

Re: Bournemouth Boat 21st August ,

Post by Northstiffordhammer »

So sitting there soaking up the atmosphere whufc_crest & a few to many beers me , h.hillhammer , mike44 & mickyw86 were pounced on by sky sports news to give our Verdict of our shiny new stadium 8-)
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Hope this comes out ok ? Hope to see you all at the next one Coyi's

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Should be easy to spot fat grey haired Belfast accent at next boat lol

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Oziron wrote:I think it would be beneficial if we all wear name tags next time...... shakeass shakeass shakeass

Should be easy to spot fat grey haired Belfast accent at next boat lol

marksb

Re: Bournemouth Boat 21st August ,

Post by marksb »

Northstiffordhammer wrote:So sitting there soaking up the atmosphere whufc_crest & a few to many beers me , h.hillhammer , mike44 & mickyw86 were pounced on by sky sports news to give our Verdict of our shiny new stadium 8-)
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Hope this comes out ok ? Hope to see you all at the next one Coyi's
Our kids ensuring our families are represented, Alex SB, Jude K and Tate A all showing off in the background!! COYI

By the way, when's the list coming out for the Watford game?

bigfacemike

Post by bigfacemike »

Hi Guys. I really enjoyed the Astra Boat, way better than the game!

Could you put me down for two, that's one member and one non-member pre-match only.

Thanks for organising it,

Mike