Bournemouth Boat 21st August

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
redhammer
Site Admin

Bournemouth Boat 21st August

Post by redhammer »

This part of the forum is open to forum members only from now as we have to ensure members get first refusal.

Boat opening times 12-4pm
Prices for this day is £5 per members, £6 per non members and £2.50 per child.
Hog roast will be available again and is £5

There is an increase in price in order to cover all costs of having us for on the boats and jetty for 4 hours. Members are entitled to one members ticket and the rest of the party as non members, most people did this anyway for the Juventus game however some did not realise. But please can you ensure you select correct tickets when purchasing otherwise you will be asked you change the ticket type.

Priority will be given to those on Juventus boat and/or regular contributors. If you were on the Juventus boat and I have your details, please reply to this thread with quantity required.

If you wish to be on list for the Bournemouth game but were NOT on the Juventus boat please message me your full name, email address and quantity of tickets required.

First set of emails will go out on Sunday night.

jwhite

Re: Bournemouth Boat 21st August

Post by jwhite »

Cheers redhammer. Can i get another 9 tickets please. Looking forward to it after the last success. COYI

Paulwhu38

Post by Paulwhu38 »

I was there on Sunday - can I put my name down for 7 tickets please, 2 members, 3 non-members & 2 kids. Thanks

marksb

Post by marksb »

I was there Sunday, would love 7 tickets please, 4 adults, 3 kids.

This is such a great way to chill have a beer and some food before the game, absolutely fantastic last Sunday!!

Apart from the kids, all my tickets are members! I made them join!!

Northstiffordhammer

Post by Northstiffordhammer »

We were there Sunday (juventus ) & enjoyed every minute could I put my name down for 5 members again please cheers

scottyk

Post by scottyk »

Hi. Can you please put me down for 1 members ticket and 1 guest ticket
Thanks
Scott Kettlety email address scottket34@hotmail.co.uk

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

5 for me please : 1 Member (me), 2 non members and 2 kids.

You have my email address and details.

Leighwhu

Post by Leighwhu »

4 please all members

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

1 adult member,1child and 3adult non members please Geo!Thanks

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

I've had a few messages this morning from regular posters and even people who were on the hammerschat pub crawl.

Don't worry because myself and Geo speak daily and we always have a conversation about which regulars are attending and they will always take the first priority places followed by regular/prolific posters. The whole idea of the boat is to create a regular community of hammerschatters who attend the game together.

However you must announce your intention on this thread so please don't assume that I am going to say "Tone, Whu, Jacko & Tom are all coming". Log into each thread on a match by match basis and we'll sort out the rest.