Juventus boat bar update

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
Longshanks

Re: Juventus boat bar update

Post by Longshanks »

Absolute quality, thanks GEo for the favour !! can not wait for the future success of ( coming on Geo and Gonzo boat ) and Hammerschat COYI;s "X" PS. I could not believe Geo is Irish !!!!!!!! thought he was definitely a Jock ! :-)
I can’t stand Thrush. Fact.

UptonPK

Post by UptonPK »

I was there with the wife.
Excellent stuff. Thanks for organising.

marksb

Post by marksb »

The boat bar was a huge success as far as I am concerned and would love to go every home game!!

I hope that the LLDC and the Boat owners are able to put in place an agreement and make this a permanent venue especially in light of the well behaved members of Hammers Chat!!

The prices were reasonable also!

A massive well done to all those involved!!

Boysie

Post by Boysie »

Visited boat bar today had a great time
Friendly staff
Excellent company
look forward to a regular visit
Well done for organising the day out.

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Sounds like all had a good time As an Irish lad thought GEO was a Jock so what part of Ireland is he from ?? lol whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

ariana

Post by ariana »

from what I saw from the bridge it looked great just wish I could have been able to access the website to send my details as I still haven't I doubt I'll be able to do so for the Bournmouth game either

Leighwhu

Post by Leighwhu »

Cheers again geo/gonzo and everyone involved cracking day,great atmosphere see you again

HampshireHammer

Post by HampshireHammer »

Gents,

I hope to get a ticket for the Astra game, but importantly. how do I get a ticket for the boat bar?

Regards,

HampshireHammer

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

redhammer wrote:UPDATE

The boat is full and we could have probably sold it again at full capacity, the response has been outstanding but unfortunately it meant people missed out so apologies to Longshanks, OLAS and DJ Hammer in particular as they either sent messages to get on initial list but full information was not given and in line with the requirements, we need all the info OR I said they'd probably get as did not expect everyone on initial list to follow up their interest but pretty much everyone did (and a couple of sneaky people ordered one extra which threw the quantity a bit)

Also, some other cheeky people, ordered members tickets for non members attending in their party, we can't do anything about it and its our fault for not making it clear but most selected the correct tickets so cheers for honesty (and nae luck as you missed a loop hole)

But those attending, remember your tickets tomorrow!!! 10.30 - 1 it is open for, Hog roast will be served, unsure on the price though but I believe it does 100 portions, plus everyone can get a free (or 2) copy of Blowing Bubbles magazine, please take one for a mate or family member!!

BOURNEMOUTH

A thread will go up on TUESDAY and will only be available for forum members, so guest will not be able to see it. We have to do something as demand is far outweighing the capacity. The same procedure will be in place in terms of how to book but as I now have a small database, if you are on the list for Juventus, you will only need to reply to the thread with quantity of tickets you require.

Apologies for long post but just trying to keep everyone in the loop, see you tomorrow, thanks again for your support and hope you all enjoy it. If want tickets for Bournemouth, make sure you're registered and pop back on Tuesday!!
Whats the score for Bournemouth mate ?

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

All members wanting on a boat in future, please see the separate forum, click home page and it's at bottom.