Juventus boat bar update

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
ToneLoc

Re: Juventus boat bar update

Post by ToneLoc »

Gonzo wrote:
redhammer wrote:
For now, yeah but we hope to have season tickets ASAP for those who come every week and save them money.

However we hope the atmosphere, company and location will be worth it (plus the pints are £1 cheaper than the cow and inside the ground-I think) and we hope to add stuff over the season such as a guest or two that might be unique. No promises but doing our best. Bit like DS in the striker hunt if you get me.

Just to expand on that we are really just looking to gauge interest and see how this goes.

The site itself is extremely prestigious and to say that we re lucky to have it would be an understatement and I can't really underplay the amount of work Geo has put into this.

The site itself is a private pontoon but the water is obviously looked after by the Environment Agency and Canal Trust whilst access is via the LLDC. It is imperative that we do things correctly and one step at a time but if we get this thing right it would be amazing. This is absolutely the prime place to relax and have a beer at West Ham games now and it is just ridiculously close to the stadium.

Most of the ideas we'll keep to ourselves for now but we have some pretty exciting plans for the long-term. As for the coming season, we'd ideally like to get some season tickets for regular posters and also an awning on the pontoon. We are also exploring the possibility of organising a Hog Roast before each game but clearly we'd need to see if there was enough demand first.

Cheers all.
Brilliant work lads.
Unfortunately I can't make the Juve game but will be at pretty much most home Premier League games for the season so will be definitely all-over the season ticket idea for the boat :)

Hope it all goes really well on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing some pics and Gonz's video :)
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

ToneLoc wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Just to expand on that we are really just looking to gauge interest and see how this goes.

The site itself is extremely prestigious and to say that we re lucky to have it would be an understatement and I can't really underplay the amount of work Geo has put into this.

The site itself is a private pontoon but the water is obviously looked after by the Environment Agency and Canal Trust whilst access is via the LLDC. It is imperative that we do things correctly and one step at a time but if we get this thing right it would be amazing. This is absolutely the prime place to relax and have a beer at West Ham games now and it is just ridiculously close to the stadium.

Most of the ideas we'll keep to ourselves for now but we have some pretty exciting plans for the long-term. As for the coming season, we'd ideally like to get some season tickets for regular posters and also an awning on the pontoon. We are also exploring the possibility of organising a Hog Roast before each game but clearly we'd need to see if there was enough demand first.

Cheers all.
Brilliant work lads.
Unfortunately I can't make the Juve game but will be at pretty much most home Premier League games for the season so will be definitely all-over the season ticket idea for the boat :)

Hope it all goes really well on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing some pics and Gonz's video :)

I'm not going Tone as I'll be on holiday but I'm at the Euro game, Chelsea away and of course Bournemouth home.

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

There will be a hog roast on Sunday as well now, no idea on price per portion but there ya go.

DEADLINE, for those on the list with an email in your inbox, you have until Thursday night to complete your purchase, there is a waiting list for this boat on Sunday now so any remaining spaces will get offered to them on a first come, first served. No £10 for our priority list though.

We will be at full capacity and there is already names down for Bournemouth but those attending Juventus will get first refusal for Bournemouth (plus the ones that messaged me about Bournemouth last couple weeks!!!

Thanks again all

Shane

Post by Shane »

Tickets please 1 adult 2 children. ..if possible I might need more???

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

Just printed off 4 tickets....

Such a good system. V.excited!1

Bloodnutwhu

Re : Juventus boat bar update

Post by Bloodnutwhu »

hi how can I get on the boat thanks I have just join up today thanks michael

Leighwhu

Post by Leighwhu »

5 tickets sorted looking forward to it

ariana

Post by ariana »

I've still not been able to log on the the site and it's not letting me inbox on the app so it's a good thing the sister don't want to take the kids in a bar with a bunch of West Ham fans in Sunday she wants a nice stroll round Westfield first with a coffee lol

Dazza28

Post by Dazza28 »

Hello was wondering how to sign up for the boat for future matches?
Thanks in advanced

Swain

Post by Swain »

Morning.
Are tickets still available for boat bar for Juve game. If so how do I get them

Thanks

Swain