Juventus boat bar update

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
redhammer
Site Admin

Juventus boat bar update

Post by redhammer »

Apologies for delay but on Monday an email will be Sent to everyone on the list, hit he link in the email and you will be taken to the page to purchase your tickets!

If you have sent me your details and NOT had a reply then it is because you sent all the required information, if you missed any details then you have a message in your inbox so please reply if your wanting to purchase tickets.

We are pretty much full capacity but room for a few more, so thanks all for support.

Just to remind you the boats do not move at all, so don't expect a tour of all the sights, however we may organise a one off later in season which does go on a trip. But for this game they will remain static.
Also it is only open BEFORE the match and not after, this is due to compliance with the LLDC as a 'trial' but we hope (and expect) to have it open after the Bournemouth game.

Prices are confirmed as £4.50 per adult for non members of this forum, £3.50 per adult for members and £2.50 per child.

Thanks again for your support and look forward to seeing you all in a weeks time!!

Geo and Gonzo!!

Paulwhu38

Re: Juventus boat bar update

Post by Paulwhu38 »

Can't wait, good work guys!! COYI

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Today is the last day to get on the initial list. Still a few places left, less than 20 anyway.

If interested message me your

Full name
Email address
Quantity required

You will all receive an email tomorrow with a link which allows you to purchase the tickets for the boat

JayK

Post by JayK »

redhammer wrote:Today is the last day to get on the initial list. Still a few places left, less than 20 anyway.

If interested message me your

Full name
Email address
Quantity required

You will all receive an email tomorrow with a link which allows you to purchase the tickets for the boat
I'll only get on here on occasions. I normally meet my uncle who drives down from Lincoln and back for every game. It will be good to check it out and meet some of you one day though.
COYI!!!

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

JayK, we will ensure all posters on here get a ticket when they need one so dont ever worry about availability.

LAST 2 HOURS!!!! There is less than 10 spaces left on the boats initial list, If want a ticket then message me your full name, email and quantity required.

There might be some left come mid week if not everyone follows up on initial interest but still a handful left and not doing anymore after 7pm cos cant be fucked tbh :lol: and the list needs sent to the boat operators

TOMORROW you should get an email if you are on the list!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

redhammer wrote:JayK, we will ensure all posters on here get a ticket when they need one so dont ever worry about availability.

LAST 2 HOURS!!!! There is less than 10 spaces left on the boats initial list, If want a ticket then message me your full name, email and quantity required.

There might be some left come mid week if not everyone follows up on initial interest but still a handful left and not doing anymore after 7pm cos cant be fucked tbh :lol: and the list needs sent to the boat operators

TOMORROW you should get an email if you are on the list!!
Thanks mate!
COYI!!!

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

INVITES SENT

Please check your emails. You should have an email from 'Lee and Stort' which contains the link to order tickets.

IMPORTANT-the link will only allow you to purchase tickets ONCE so please don't balls up the order.

If you haven't got one then message me, if you want added to the list then message me and I'll see if we can squeeze you in, just to note myself and Gonzo would like to thank you all for supporting us on this, if everhone that registered an interest purchases their ticket then we will have a full house which is just fantastic so thank you'se all very much.

Also pleased to say blowing bubbles are chucking 300 free fanzines down to us so your all welcome to take as many as you want for friends and family, it really is a bloody good read.

Anyway, see you Sunday, go buy your tickets!!

Jacko1966

Post by Jacko1966 »

redhammer wrote:INVITES SENT

Please check your emails. You should have an email from 'Lee and Stort' which contains the link to order tickets.

IMPORTANT-the link will only allow you to purchase tickets ONCE so please don't balls up the order.

If you haven't got one then message me, if you want added to the list then message me and I'll see if we can squeeze you in, just to note myself and Gonzo would like to thank you all for supporting us on this, if everhone that registered an interest purchases their ticket then we will have a full house which is just fantastic so thank you'se all very much.

Also pleased to say blowing bubbles are chucking 300 free fanzines down to us so your all welcome to take as many as you want for friends and family, it really is a bloody good read.

Anyway, see you Sunday, go buy your tickets!!
E-mail received and tickets bought. :)

Cheers chaps!

slimbill

Re : Juventus boat bar update

Post by slimbill »

tickets boughtthanks for the hard work lads

Longshanks

Post by Longshanks »

All done, thank's Geo/Gonz, for another job well done, much appreciated, just a silly question but do I have to pay £3 EVERY time I want to come on your boats..........just asking ?
I can’t stand Thrush. Fact.