Boro Boats Saturday

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
redhammer
Site Admin

Boro Boats Saturday

Post by redhammer »

I know there is a thread put up in the members only part (I will deal with them posts so do not worry but in future please do not create them and leave it to myself or Gonzo as despite having busy lives, we will take the time to sort it) and this thread will move there midweek but just want to post a couple of things!!

Firstly, massive thanks to everyone on Saturday, the boat was without doubt the best part of the day and is brilliant to meet more and more of you each week so please keep coming to say hello!! It is really pleasing to hear good feedback about them and hopefully we see you all again!!

Secondly, can you please respond correctly, 90% of people book it fine but there is still too many people not read the way to book correctly and it is very time consuming chasing people about and it is the same people that complain they do not get an email to book the tickets.....even though they have not sent their email address, I can access the on you use to join Hammers Chat but 1-it is far easier for you to tell me it and 2-it may not be the email address you wish to use.

So for Saturday....

Not 100% sure which hot food will be provided, I think the BBQ was a success anyway as seemed to have a lot of people purchasing food from it but will find out this week if it is the BBQ, the ribman or an alternative but am certain we will have something. I will update this thread when I know.

Pre Match
11.30am-3pm
Members £5
Non Members £6
Kids £2.50

Post Match
5pm-7pm
Members £5
Non Members £6
Kids £2.50

Both-Pre Match & Post Match
11.30am-7pm
Members £7.50
Non Members £10
Kids £3.50

How To Book
If you have booked before using our system (email gets sent to you with a link and you purchase tickets) then simply comment with quantity and which session you wish to purchase (pre/Post/Both)

If you have not booked before then please follow the above instruction then PM me your full name and email address!!

redhammer
Site Admin

Re: Boro Boats Saturday

Post by redhammer »

Essexcabbi wrote:Can I be on list for Middlesbrough boats 2 adults 2 kids please
Pre, Post or Both? also can you PM me your details as requested above please?
scottyk wrote:Hi mate. Nice to meet up with you and have a chat on Saturday. Can you please put me down for 1 member and 2 non member pre match. cheers Scotty K
Done! In future mate you do not need to post your email, from now on just post the above info, thanks for coming again and look forward to seeing you Saturday!!
jkettlety wrote:Hi guys, please can i have 1 member and two non members for the Boro boat pre match. COYI
Done! Got your PM as well mate, thanks!!
Boleynboy wrote:had a very good time yesterday can l be put down for 4 members tickets for Saturday. cheers
Pre, Post or Both? Also can you PM me your details please? I know you were there yesterday but I dont seem to have your username on the list so assume you booked via twitter or are part of a group> But just ping me your details and state which boat session you wish to attend!!
Giffus wrote:Can I book two adult tickets for post Boro match please.
You may but can you PM me the requested details please!!
Mikeveep wrote:Essex Cabby and Boleyn Boy. Please help the admin. by choosing Pre Boat, After Boat, or both.
Thanks mate. Fingers crossed ONE DAY it will be straight forward :lol:

Kevinsan

Post by Kevinsan »

Looking for 1 member and 1 non-member cheers.

kb59uk@yahoo.co.uk

Kevin Bennett

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Kevinsan wrote:Looking for 1 member and 1 non-member cheers.

kb59uk@yahoo.co.uk

Kevin Bennett
Pre, Post or Both?

Kevinsan

Post by Kevinsan »

Ooops pre-match please mate

Crawley Hammer

Post by Crawley Hammer »

Hi

Please can I book 2 members pre-match? After yesterday it may be the only way to get through 90 minutes!

Thanks!

mikeyh81

Re : Boro Boats Saturday

Post by mikeyh81 »

can you put me down for 4 pre and post match tickets

marksb

Post by marksb »

Hi Guys

Both-Pre Match & Post Match

ALL MEMBERS

3 adults and 3 children please

Cheers chaps

Mark
Last edited by marksb on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stevemanstone

Post by stevemanstone »

Hi guys, 1 member & 2 non members for pre match on Saturday v Boro please ⚒⚒

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

Hello Geo!
1 member
1 child
5 non members
For before and after!Thank you.