Watford 10th Sept

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
JayK

Re: Watford boat announcement

Post by JayK »

Gonzo wrote:
JayK wrote:
Dunno what space you got on the boats but if room for a fridge you could take sarnie orders and order direct from Tesco for delivery. Just another idea
Well the boat owner is very reasonable and has been asking for my opinion today, he's a good bloke so if it we're a fridge that was needed then I'm sure he would.
Sounds like a good bloke. Dunno if you'll get a fridge to hold 150-200 sarnies though :?
COYI!!!

bigfacemike

Re: Watford 10th Sept

Post by bigfacemike »

Gonzo wrote:
bigfacemike wrote:
No worries mate, just thought I would ask on the off chance. They should have got their backsides in gear earlier!
See you there,
Mike

There you go Mike, Wellinghammer has kindly messaged me so if your two extras want to pop along then let me know.
That's fantastic, I'll take them. Thanks so much Wellinghammer, and of course Gonzo. Beer will pushed your way in thanks.

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Re: Watford boat announcement

Post by Oziron »

I think the problem with the hog roast was that it was too far away from the boats....You saw it when you went in but once you start chatting and drinking beers you forgot that it was there......

....If the weather is good and you can get a good sized barbie set up ...burgers and sausages in a roll you cant go wrong....its gotta be close enough to peoples noses though....(don't forget the Tommie K either)