IronsForever

Re: Football Index

Post by IronsForever »

Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Finally doubled my money on Declan Rice. Jovic is my main money maker though at +215%.

Anderson price went up a bit since the weekend, not far off doubling his share price since joining us.

Invested in Quina when seen he was starting on Monday. Gone up 8% but hopefully make me more money over the next few months.

Had a punt on Reece Oxford as his price is low, a Jan move would kick things into action for his share price and if he does half decent then could be a quick turnaround.

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

redhammer wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:45 pm Finally doubled my money on Declan Rice. Jovic is my main money maker though at +215%.

Anderson price went up a bit since the weekend, not far off doubling his share price since joining us.

Invested in Quina when seen he was starting on Monday. Gone up 8% but hopefully make me more money over the next few months.

Had a punt on Reece Oxford as his price is low, a Jan move would kick things into action for his share price and if he does half decent then could be a quick turnaround.
Nicely done!! What price is Diop trading at ?
I am waiting for that goal machine to make an appearance. Silva from the under 23's
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

I keep meaning to have a punt at this but always forget. Is it worth starting now? Do player values change much during the off season or should I wait until closer to the new season?
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?