Hammers Chat mobile phone app

All the boring stuff!!
redhammer
Site Admin

Re: MOBILE APP

Post by redhammer »

rhodesiron wrote:Typed West Ham app into play store & didn't appear! Is it a UK only thing?
The link is in the first post!! It is in 141 countries (or similar)!!

deanox

Post by deanox »

redhammer wrote:
deanox wrote:Any idea when this is available on I-phone?
I would say mid week mate. It was sent to apple yesterday and we are confident it will pass their checks. So fingers crossed!! Don't worry, I am iphone as well so have to wait like the rest!!
Got it, great work lads, btw I followed the link in Claret & Hugh to install
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

deanox wrote:
redhammer wrote:
I would say mid week mate. It was sent to apple yesterday and we are confident it will pass their checks. So fingers crossed!! Don't worry, I am iphone as well so have to wait like the rest!!
Got it, great work lads, btw I followed the link in Claret & Hugh to install

Nice one Deanox, hope you enjoy it mate. Decent little tool for when out and about.

redhammer
Site Admin

Re: UPDATED-MOBILE APP

Post by redhammer »

IRON-MAN ⚒

Post by IRON-MAN ⚒ »

nice work lads well done. got it on my phone' quick and easy cheers :D
BA14 TO E13 SINCE 85. whufc_crest

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Over 700 android downloads in the first 30 hours of it launching!

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Over 1000 downloads in the first 30 hours on android going live and the first 12 hours of it hitting the apple app store!! Cheers all.

Keep downloading, keep telling your mates, keep sharing and leaving reviews.

We dont ask for much in return (I dont think) but if we ever need something from you lot now and again, its to help this grow. Took a lot of time and effort and we have kept it totally free so the user has the best possible experience!!

Cheers all x

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Fellas, just downloaded the app as I have iPhone and iPad.
You guys need to hear a huge thanks for all your efforts. I don't pretend to know what it takes to make this app or for that matter this entirely new forum but it's fantastic that you guys do this and that we get it all for free. Big up for Danishhammer for sorting the problems and no doubt to all the rest we don't know about. I take shit from customers all day long, all week and I know that just one person saying thanks makes my week so big thumbs up to the hammers chat boys!
Now sort out the bloody Indians and get these niggles sorted you cunts!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

eastcoastclaret wrote:Fellas, just downloaded the app as I have iPhone and iPad.
You guys need to hear a huge thanks for all your efforts. I don't pretend to know what it takes to make this app or for that matter this entirely new forum but it's fantastic that you guys do this and that we get it all for free. Big up for Danishhammer for sorting the problems and no doubt to all the rest we don't know about. I take shit from customers all day long, all week and I know that just one person saying thanks makes my week so big thumbs up to the hammers chat boys!
Now sort out the bloody Indians and get these niggles sorted you cunts!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very decent of you mate, thanks for the comments. We didn't have a clue what we were doing so it's been a month of skypes at 5am to people who don't speak English.

The absolute best bit was having hired the company to make the app which was supposed to aggregate all the West Ham sites together and include a mobile version of the forum. They replied "Please Sir explain the meaning of a west ham and what is a forum" :lol:

WestOzIron

Post by WestOzIron »

Great app gents!! But why can't I access links on the app?? Have an I Phone 6. what am I doing wrong or is it a setting on my phone that needs changing. Cheers