Help and requests!

All the boring stuff!!
redhammer
Site Admin

Help and requests!

Post by redhammer »

If need a pointer or have an idea which could improve the forum then do ask/let us know!

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Re: Help and requests!

Post by eastcoastclaret »

I liked the banner from the previous site, where as the one on this site appears to be lacking the same quality. It's early days but I thought I would mention it
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Yes it looks like it was printed on re-cycled paper...... :D

Still do not know what this dropshadow thingy is......
Flairon

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

eastcoastclaret wrote:I liked the banner from the previous site, where as the one on this site appears to be lacking the same quality. It's early days but I thought I would mention it

Oz will be delighted to hear that. :lol:

It's on it's way mate. Oz is re-sizing it and will be with us by the end of the week.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

eastcoastclaret wrote:I liked the banner from the previous site, where as the one on this site appears to be lacking the same quality. It's early days but I thought I would mention it
Yeah, this one looks like the title screen from a ZX Spectrum football manager game.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Kelrg

Post by Kelrg »

Looking at the site it has massive gaps down each side showing lots of bubbles with a small part in the middle for the actual forum.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Our smilie selection is shit. Can we have our old animated smilies back?
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

eastcoastclaret wrote:Our smilie selection is shit. Can we have our old animated smilies back?

Can add any you wish. Is there any in particular you fancy? I've added a whopping 4 more (just seeing if I could) so turns out I can.

eastcoastclaret

redhammer wrote:
eastcoastclaret wrote:Our smilie selection is shit. Can we have our old animated smilies back?

Can add any you wish. Is there any in particular you fancy? I've added a whopping 4 more (just seeing if I could) so turns out I can.

Cheers Red, add loads! We can never have enough animated smilies :D

DanDruff

Post by DanDruff »

I miss the up and down arrows on the right, that allow yo to jump straight to the bottom or top of the page.