WTF

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

WTF

Post by mkhammer »

I'm Fuckin speechless,do these people really exist...
Been taken into custody,but not sure what they can be actually done for...

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Neville Bartos

Re: WTF

Post by Neville Bartos »

Unless there's some racial aspect -- the victims being mainly ethnic minorities -- there's nothing illegal going on there, just horrifically poor taste.
If there's nothing overtly hateful the bill should not be involved.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

Neville Bartos wrote:Unless there's some racial aspect -- the victims being mainly ethnic minorities -- there's nothing illegal going on there, just horrifically poor taste.
Exactly what I was saying earlier, if they actually get charged, it's worrying times we live in; The rule of law replaced by mob offence. I hope they don't, but fear they will be charged.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

What is sad about this is that people can actual have a jolly up and a laugh, about little
children being burnt to death....fuck me seen it all now....this is nothing to do with race/religion,
they are just getting off on people dying in one of the most horrific ways imaginable..
Laughing at a child burning to death....does it get any lower...I can't really think of anything TBH.

I can get my head around nasty individuals,mouthing off trying to look big by cracking jokes
about it...but to come together as a collective and celebrate it....deserves serious punishment
and agree not from the Police or Courts....

If you get my drift.....

Dicksies Diner

Post by Dicksies Diner »

The things mongs do to get attention on Facebook, pretty cuntish behaviour.
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Pennywise wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:Unless there's some racial aspect -- the victims being mainly ethnic minorities -- there's nothing illegal going on there, just horrifically poor taste.
Exactly what I was saying earlier, if they actually get charged, it's worrying times we live in; The rule of law replaced by mob offence. I hope they don't, but fear they will be charged.
That's starting to happen already, mate. The nazi pug thing proves that.
These people copping a load of shit is fair enough, but once upsetting other people's sensibilities becomes a crime we're all fucked.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Before social media it would have been a tasteless joke that got some laughs because everyone had a drink before on bonfire night. The guy that posted it is a Judas .
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

Neville Bartos wrote:
Pennywise wrote:
That's starting to happen already, mate. The nazi pug thing proves that.
These people copping a load of shit is fair enough, but once upsetting other people's sensibilities becomes a crime we're all fucked.
It's fucking scary how quickly things are changing, I used to read 1984 as a work of fiction, you can only now see it as a warning.

These fragile snowflakes who seem to want to obliterate history and every humans right to be a cunt need to be very careful what they wish for.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Sick jokes have been around for as long as I can remember.

In the 80's, Hammers' fans in their hundreds sang 'I've never felt more like gassing the Jews' on the north bank. And Manure and Bindipper fans swapped tasteless quips about Hillsborough and the Munich air disaster.

It didn't make it right, in fact looking back on it now, it was awful. But it was never a crime.

Of late even, there have been dreadful jokes about Madeline McCann, Piper Alpha, Space shuttles.....I could go on.

The Japanese tsunami.

'I see the Japanese windsurfing team have arrived early for the Olympics'

Chinese cockle pickers drowned in Morecambe bay.

''The local Chinese is shut tonight as they're waiting for staff to wash up'

Not a criminal offence. Yet all of a sudden there's a national outrage to make it so. What happened at Grenfell was horrific. So was 9/11. So the hundreds of Muslims in parts of London, Bradford and Birmingham who rejoiced on the streets get off Scot-free ?

The problem is that idiots are let loose on social media looking for attention. But there are freedom of speech laws in this country the last time I checked. Take that away and it is, as Penny says, George Orwell territory.

Ban fuckwits from social media if that were possible, but a successful prosecution and it really will be 1984.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

like I said ,there's jokes about this sorta stuff,always has been,always will be,part of life...
ignore the person, treat them as a dickhead and forget,if it's not for you...I Get it..

But there's a difference here,this is a pre-planned organised event,by a collection of "People"
having a party to celebrate....not Bonfire night,but fellow Londoners being burnt to death.

If we have to allow this sort of thing,because we need to defend our "freedom of speech" rights
then I think as a Country, a Modern Understanding Society.....we have to have a little think
about what it actually means......Everything is not FREE....you have to at some point be
culpable and responsible for your actions.....
And not get away with such shit,because......"It's only a joke mate"....

But no worries,they've been released,they can can crack on with their lives,despite trampling
over other peoples memories of loved ones....after all its a "Free Country"

Anyway we're spose to advance as a society,not go backwards.