The shaving craze

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

The shaving craze

Post by palerider »

All of a sudden the mundane function of removing facial hair has been plastered over the screens.

Sky Sports are sponsored by Dollar Shave Club who have that fucking awful advert on every 5 minutes, Bulldog Bamboo razors have started pushing their product and even Somerset Cricket Club are now sponsored by a shaving firm.

It's shaving ffs.

But there's obviously money in it so I'm jumping on the bandwagon, ever eager to add to my millions, and I'm targeting another daily function.

Pale's Penny Shit Club.

I'm investing in all sorts of shitting products and have approached James Corden to star in the ad, as he looks like he takes a dump or two.

Watch this space.

4ever-blowin-bubbles

Re: The shaving craze

Post by 4ever-blowin-bubbles »

does anyone remember the old splash it all over brut ads lol
i think henry cooper and gazza and kevin keegan were in some does anyone remember anyone else ?

FlatCapDave

Post by FlatCapDave »

The simple answer is, don't shave. Men were supposed to be hairy bastards, so let it grow naturally is my opinion.
Razors? Pffft. Load of shite.

A.Fox

Post by A.Fox »

4ever-blowin-bubbles wrote:does anyone remember the old splash it all over brut ads lol
i think henry cooper and gazza and kevin keegan were in some does anyone remember anyone else ?
Hi Karate, Valerie Leon, (No Not Canning Town Leon). Sit on my face and ask if I love you!

A.Fox

Post by A.Fox »

FlatCapDave wrote:The simple answer is, don't shave. Men were supposed to be hairy bastards, so let it grow naturally is my opinion.
Razors? Pffft. Load of shite.
Have you met Charlie Walsh? This man could grow a beard for England. Personally I don;t shave but don't like beards. The trick is 14 days. The clippers come out and I feel human for about 10 hours. As you get older,(Take my word) hair grows from the strangest places.If you don't know yet...you will

Gerry G

Post by Gerry G »

I thought i was the bollocks now ive got a little Harry’s shaving kit now it’s Dollars Shave Club ffs can’t keep up
West Ham till i die

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

After shaving my whole head in the name of Buddhism the top is growing back much slower than the rest, giving me a rather clowny appearance.