Sport personalities you love!..

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Noni

Sport personalities you love!..

Post by Noni »

I started a thread with guys you hate, but who do you love!

For me has to be Nigel Mansell, Sir Bradley Wiggins,Chris Hoy, Mo Farrah, Sir Trevor Brooking, Sir Steven Redgrave and Bobby Moore!...
To me these athletes, represent Britain to a high level of sport and even though Lewis Hamilton has achieved the most achievements in British success has not received the best of world success like Mansell did, in popularity. He needs that forth or fifth title to shut these critics down!... :D
Last edited by Noni on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

dorsetdano

Re: Sport personalities you love!..

Post by dorsetdano »

My all time favourite is Daley Thompson. Notable mentions for Nigel Benn, Steve Ovett, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Graham Gooch, Beefie, Tessa Sanderson, Kris Akabussi, Roger Black, Paula Radcliffe, Paul Gascoigne, George Best and of the current crop Jess Ennis and Mo Farah

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

George Best, Lennox Lewis, Tony Mc Coy, Trevor Brooking. Alex Higgins, Jimmy White, Jocky Wilson, Steve Ovett, Alan Welles among mine

corkhammer

Post by corkhammer »

Katie Taylor,Paul Mc Grath,Liam Brady and Jimmy Barry Murphy :D

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Steffi Graf (in her heyday) would get it but i'd give the schnozz a swerve.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

ToneLoc wrote:Steffi Graf (in her heyday) would get it but i'd give the schnozz a swerve.
So while she's chewing on the root, she can always get the fluff out of a belly button with that conk. Two birds one stone n all that Tone, can't go wrong mate. Multi task, multi task.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Brookbonds73 wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:Steffi Graf (in her heyday) would get it but i'd give the schnozz a swerve.
Still while she's chewing on the root, she can always get the fluff out of a belly button with that conk. Two birds one stone n all that Tone, can't go wrong mate.

Ffs! Pmsl
:D :D :D :D
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

eastcoastclaret wrote:
Brookbonds73 wrote:
Still while she's chewing on the root, she can always get the fluff out of a belly button with that conk. Two birds one stone n all that Tone, can't go wrong mate.

Ffs! Pmsl
:D :D :D :D
I know mate, I really need help don't I.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Brookbonds73 wrote:
So while she's chewing on the root, she can always get the fluff out of a belly button with that conk. Two birds one stone n all that Tone, can't go wrong mate. Multi task, multi task.
Thanks for helping me experience that special moment when the beer comes out through ones nose.

Steffi would need a yard of ale methinks !
Yeah....."United"

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Talking of belly-buttons...... Andre Agassi's must look like Kraka-fucking-toa
Yeah....."United"