Eastern Europeans

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Eastern Europeans

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

They are quite handy with a chamois leather and sponge.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote:They are quite handy with a chamois leather and sponge.
And yet shit , though very cheap , with a paintbrush ....
Bring back Jonathon !

grandad

Post by grandad »

Newmarket wrote:
Dwayne Pipes wrote:They are quite handy with a chamois leather and sponge.

The whole CSCS card system is changing thanks to them gaining skills cards through corrupt centres owned and run by eastern Europeans

200 quid for a white card so no health snd safety test needed

500 quid for a supervisors ticket no test needed

800 for a SMSTS mansgers pass ( a 5 day course you don't even have to attend )

So far 11 centres shut down and all owned by Romanians

And see the snagging now days on new builds it's shocking because of shit workmanship and this being passed by mansgers who have never sat a test in some cases ...... the industry is fucked
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

Most of the birds ain't too shabby to look at though.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Pale's view on Eastern Europeans.

Polish.

Tend to be affable and hard-working. Fought for us in the war which counts for a lot in my book. Like a drink and can be a problem at kicking-out time but who isn't. I like nothing more than tipping a bin over a flower bed or two after staggering out of the Charlton Arms after 8 pints of Butcombe.

Czechs.

See Polish.

Slovaks.

Czechs in disguise. Neither over here in great number as both Prague and Bratislava are much nicer than the UK anyway.

Hungarians.

A bit dim but can perform basic tasks without self-harm generally. And their birds are as fit as fuck.

Croatians.

Lovely people although a bit flaky. Generous to a fault but prone to random acts of insanity. I have a friend living in Split married to a Croatian lady. She will often attack complete strangers with a fish.

Baltic States.

Relatively hard-working people like the Poles although suffering from retardation in many cases. If you encounter one, wave something colourful in their face as it will make them gurgle in delight.

Romanians and Bulgarians.

Not to be trusted. Lazy scumbags in general with the exception of those skilled in armed robbery. And the Roma community are even worse. Advanced fraud techniques are taught in the schools.

Albanians.

Romanians and Bulgarians on amyl nitrate. Would sell their grannies for a bottle of plum brandy. Absolute pond-life.

Russians.

Including Ukraine. Lovely lovely people. Won't say a bad word as I don't want a poisoned brolly rammed in my arse.

grandad

Post by grandad »

Pennywise wrote:Most of the birds ain't too shabby to look at though.

some very tidy ones but fuck you see a ulgy one and boy they are rough :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

grandad wrote:
Newmarket wrote:

The whole CSCS card system is changing thanks to them gaining skills cards through corrupt centres owned and run by eastern Europeans

200 quid for a white card so no health snd safety test needed

500 quid for a supervisors ticket no test needed

800 for a SMSTS mansgers pass ( a 5 day course you don't even have to attend )

So far 11 centres shut down and all owned by Romanians

And see the snagging now days on new builds it's shocking because of shit workmanship and this being passed by mansgers who have never sat a test in some cases ...... the industry is fucked
I used to make a good living doing their snagging .
When they got into the trade the prices halved and basically as I was getting on a bit I just couldn't keep up with them anymore with my error back and sciatica so I ended up voluntarily to do full time snagging because I was able to take my time on day work .
And that includes the re-decs , of which there were a lot .
After I got laid off there wasn't a lot about for middle aged plodders even though I considered my work pretty good quality .

One Autistic child later and I haven't really worked properly since .

I know it's politically incorrect to say it but the Eastern European influx pretty much cost me my lifestyle , season ticket had to go obviously as did the beer etc .

That's why everyone here thinks I'm a pisshead as they don't see me very often :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

grandad

Post by grandad »

palerider wrote:Pale's view on Eastern Europeans.

Polish.

Tend to be affable and hard-working. Fought for us in the war which counts for a lot in my book. Like a drink and can be a problem at kicking-out time but who isn't. I like nothing more than tipping a bin over a flower bed or two after staggering out of the Charlton Arms after 8 pints of Butcombe.

Czechs.

See Polish.

Slovaks.

Czechs in disguise. Neither over here in great number as both Prague and Bratislava are much nicer than the UK anyway.

Hungarians.

A bit dim but can perform basic tasks without self-harm generally. And their birds are as fit as fuck.

Croatians.

Lovely people although a bit flaky. Generous to a fault but prone to random acts of insanity. I have a friend living in Split married to a Croatian lady. She will often attack complete strangers with a fish.

Baltic States.

Relatively hard-working people like the Poles although suffering from retardation in many cases. If you encounter one, wave something colourful in their face as it will make them gurgle in delight.

Not to be trusted. Lazy scumbags in general with the exception of those skilled in armed robbery. And the Roma community are even worse. Advanced fraud techniques are taught in the schools.

Albanians.

Romanians and Bulgarians on amyl nitrate. Would sell their grannies for a bottle of plum brandy. Absolute pond-life.

Russians.

Including Ukraine. Lovely lovely people. Won't say a bad word as I don't want a poisoned brolly rammed in my arse.

Talking of Romanians / Albanians / Bulgarians on one of our sites we have had to employe a security officer to be based in the site welfare area ( changing rooms etc ) before he started we had on avrage 5 lockers broken into a day and the 3 mentioned countrys supply 80 % of the labour on that site ...... had to put locks on fridges bolt microwaves down i have even had to put cages around the smelly spray macines because theses were getting nicked ...... o and toilet rolls stolen non stop along with liq soap and paper towels ........

palerider

Post by palerider »

grandad wrote:
palerider wrote:Pale's view on Eastern Europeans.

Polish.

Czechs.

See Polish.

Slovaks.

Hungarians.

Croatians.

Baltic States.

Albanians.

Russians.

Talking of Romanians / Albanians / Bulgarians on one of our sites we have had to employe a security officer to be based in the site welfare area ( changing rooms etc ) before he started we had on avrage 5 lockers broken into a day and the 3 mentioned countrys supply 80 % of the labour on that site ...... had to put locks on fridges bolt microwaves down i have even had to put cages around the smelly spray macines because theses were getting nicked ...... o and toilet rolls stolen non stop along with liq soap and paper towels ........
Albanians are cunts mate.

A few of them in chokey when I was a screw. Fucking bastards to a man. Only worse race are the Somalis.

grandad

Post by grandad »

palerider wrote:
grandad wrote:

Albanians are cunts mate.

A few of them in chokey when I was a screw. Fucking bastards to a man. Only worse race are the Somalis.

never had problems with Somalis at work to be honest mate ........... : i leave you to work that out :lol: