Brexit

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Brexit

Post by palerider »

I was in Bristol yesterday and was stopped by a Remain lobbyist. I said I was voting out. She was very charming but a student by the looks of it and didn't have a clue about the question I asked before I gave her an answer. 2 weeks ago I thought no chance but now ? Possibly. They're panicking. Sending kids out on the streets. It reeks a bit of the Hitler youth defending the Chancery as the Russians got nearer.

Which way are you voting ?

Herbiehammer

Re: Brexit

Post by Herbiehammer »

At first I was voting out but now Im fucking hell Im voting out and you better vote out too
3 Donkeys on a shirt....

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano »

Herbiehammer wrote:At first I was voting out but now Im fucking hell Im voting out and you better vote out too
Glad to see you're sitting on the fence, Herbie

palerider

Post by palerider »

There was a programme on BBC2 last night about immigration, which, lets face it, is the issue on which the vote will be won and lost.

And for the very first time, I thought the BBC produced an unbiased debate. If anything it seemed to me that they gave the anti-immigration lobby an easier ride. The interviewer, Michal Hussein, grilled Alan Johnson, the Labour spokesman for it, and gave him a hard time.

Could it be they too are seeing the writing on the walls ?

theludo

Post by theludo »

OUT OUT OUT.

For the first time I now think that this may be on the cards too.

Sofa

Post by Sofa »

I'm out.
I've been asking most people I've spoken to recently, from company directors in London to cab drivers in Cardiff and only met one remain.
And he incidentally was a grounds sweeper.
So my poll is running at id say roughly 25-1 in favour of out.
If we do remain it's a definite fix.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I'm definitely voting out. Most people I've spoken to are of the same opinion. But I am absolutely certain it will be rigged to fuckery. It'll be close right up til the last votes are counted then a sudden surge for the remain will miraculously appear from nowhere. There's no way they'll let the ordinary folk have their say, you watch.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

People always say they want change and will argue quite vehemently for it.
But when it comes down to actually signing or voting for it ,
putting it bluntly they bottle it.
Have a feeling the same will happen here.

Learnt that many years ago,with Margaret Thatcher,Used to think i was only person voting for her,
used to argue like fuck down pub,defending her,thinking she's never gonna get voted in,
yet she absolutely pissed 3 elections,it was just the "in thing" to be "anti Thatch"

Poles have Leaves Ave.5 pts ahead,like they had Labour the similar amount ahead last election.
Bookies even had Tories big outsiders to win.
People say gonna vote Labour, a lot don't vote.
People say gonna vote Tory, mostly all vote.Strange.

The immigration issue to me is massive,it effects all other issue's being brought up,
Finances,Jobs,Health Services,everything, an uncontrolled influx of people will quite simply screw this
country up.
What finally decided me to be out,was Germany are happy with the fact of allowing between 1-2 million
immigrants to enter,because they need and can control that amount.
But within 2-3 years these people will have the freedom of movement across all European Borders.
And will head for the most prosperous attractive country with an amazing bloody benefits system.
Wonder where that is !!

PS .we really should be sorting out immigration from outside euro which is just as much a problem....

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Osbore has just basically threatened the British people with a cunt of a budget should we vote out in his latest round of bullshit scaremongering.

Trouble is George 57 of your own tory MPs will rebel against any effort on your part for a childish and vindictive budget. You'll never get it past the house of commons. Indeed, I smell a massive vote of no confidence heading yours and Daves way very, very soon.

The more these two cunts threaten, bullshit, bully and underestimate the British people the more I don't believe them or anyone else for that matter and their reasons why we should remain.

I've always been an out vote but now I have the added bonus of watching several of the biggest pricks ever to infest British politics implode under the weight of their own ineptitude, lies and sanctimony.

Cam-peon's even threatening to sack Teresa May because she's pro-Brexit! Talk about fucking unraveling before your very eyes! He's losing the plot big time! We should have a whip round and buy him some more toys to replace the ones he's already lost from his fucking pram.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

palerider

Post by palerider »

BillyDWhizz wrote:Osbore has just basically threatened the British people with a cunt of a budget should we vote out in his latest round of bullshit scaremongering.

Trouble is George 57 of your own tory MPs will rebel against any effort on your part for a childish and vindictive budget. You'll never get it past the house of commons. Indeed, I smell a massive vote of no confidence heading yours and Daves way very, very soon.

The more these two cunts threaten, bullshit, bully and underestimate the British people the more I don't believe them or anyone else for that matter and their reasons why we should remain.

I've always been an out vote but now I have the added bonus of watching several of the biggest pricks ever to infest British politics implode under the weight of their own ineptitude, lies and sanctimony.

Cam-peon's even threatening to sack Teresa May because she's pro-Brexit! Talk about fucking unraveling before your very eyes! He's losing the plot big time! We should have a whip round and buy him some more toys to replace the ones he's already lost from his fucking pram.
I thought May was in the Remain camp.