Brexit

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
aklhammer

Re: Brexit

Post by aklhammer »

Well done England & Wales. Didn't think this result would occur, quite proud of you all that voted leave. My Ma and Bro in Dacorum will be happy.
Matamata

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Fucking get in!

Herbiehammer

Post by Herbiehammer »

I couldnt be happier, I believe its the right thing for us. Yes there is a rocky road ahead of us, well if the markets are anything to go by there is.
But I strongly believe we will recover and become an immense force....Rule Britannia

Of course the flip side is just under half of the nation is a bit pissed off its what do we do about the nation being so split?

Northern Ireland and Scotland want to be within the EU so thats a little awkward
3 Donkeys on a shirt....

palerider

Post by palerider »

Strong rumour Cameron will resign.

Good fucking riddance if true. Smug public school cunt. The English don't like being bullied.

whu

Post by whu »

Have a bang on that :D

I called it wrong and I'm fucking delighted

Short term pain, long term gain
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Herbiehammer

Post by Herbiehammer »

Ive always been a Tory voter and thought Cameron was the man for the job which in fairness he probably was as there were some tough decisions to make over the fuck up of the previous government but FFS they have taken the money off the people that need it the most. I was going to vote for UKIP but I presume they are no longer.
I hope they reform with their manifesto as Ive had enough of this government
Today we can rejoice a little but tomorrow is when we need to fix our broken nation. A long road ahead but my god it will be beneficial if WE make it that way.
We were a great nation and without the EU shackles we will be once more.

Italy will follow suit
3 Donkeys on a shirt....

CambridgeIron71

Post by CambridgeIron71 »

Very sad day, but have to respect the majority.

So, over to Boris and Donald...
Pretty bubbles in the air.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Herbiehammer wrote:I couldnt be happier, I believe its the right thing for us. Yes there is a rocky road ahead of us, well if the markets are anything to go by there is.
But I strongly believe we will recover and become an immense force....Rule Britannia

Of course the flip side is just under half of the nation is a bit pissed off its what do we do about the nation being so split?

Northern Ireland and Scotland want to be within the EU so thats a little awkward

Scotland will go, more Scottish voted to be in the EU than voted to be part of Britain.

NI is a little more complicated due to Unionists/Loyalists etc.

The Welsh? Well what can I say? I'm very pleasantly surprised and they've played a good part . . . . good on them.

I feel very proud to be an Englishman today which for too long has been like a badge of shame whilst the Jocks, Weslsh & Irish celebrate their national identity.

No constituency bullshit just 1 vote per individual. By far the biggest display of democracy in my lifetime. Brilliant.
brexit.jpg
brexit.jpg (118.04 KiB) Viewed 2972 times

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Shocked, like woo, called it wrong. Thats the end of the eu, as it is now, major changes needed.

Off to buy a 1lb bunch of bent bananas

And to sell the shite out of sterling
Covid in the Boardroom

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

palerider wrote:Strong rumour Cameron will resign.

Good fucking riddance if true. Smug public school cunt. The English don't like being bullied.

Has done.....and Oi Oi.....I am a Public School Cunt !