Another message to Gonzo

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Gonzo

Re: Another message to Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Newmarket wrote:
Brookbonds73 wrote:
I Shall cherish this moment. Being called a great cunt is surely the highest accolade one can bestow on another. I'm honoured. :i am genuinely amused:
Indeed Sir . In fact I can confirm that it is the Hammers Chat equivalent of being knighted or the Premier League Bung of the year award which has been won 10 years in a row by Sam Allardyce.

You are in very exalted company mate ;)

Who are you?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Gonzo wrote:
Newmarket wrote: Indeed Sir . In fact I can confirm that it is the Hammers Chat equivalent of being knighted or the Premier League Bung of the year award which has been won 10 years in a row by Sam Allardyce.

You are in very exalted company mate ;)

Who are you?
I'm the one who just made up that load of old cunt ;)
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Gonzo wrote:
palerider wrote:You're a plumber aren't you ?

I've suddenly found a damp patch on the ceiling of the downstairs loo which is directly underneath the shower in the upstairs bathroom.

Is this serious ?

FFS Pale just phone me in future, I'm generally pissed on match weekends and I've only just noticed this.

If it was a live pipe you'd know about it because it would be pissing through your ceiling constantly rather than a damp patch so it's only happening when you use the shower.

One of three things mate.

1. The silicone around the tray has gone.

2. The trap under the tray is letting through

3. There is a gap in the tiles either on the grouting or where the shower valve is mounted
A bath tap seal had gone. I couldn't get the bath side panel off as the bolts were corroded so I had to saw it off and in doing so pulled away a bit of the bath yanking it away. I didn't have a clue what to do next so I left it to the plumber today mate. Big problem though. He was Welsh. That's probably why he charged £160. A Pole would have done it for a bullseye. No wonder you can afford San Miguels.

And I had to poke a hole in the ceiling to let all the water drain away.

Fucking weekend I've had. That. West Ham being shit. My daughter's nearly suicidal because she broke up with her boyfriend.

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

palerider wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

FFS Pale just phone me in future, I'm generally pissed on match weekends and I've only just noticed this.

If it was a live pipe you'd know about it because it would be pissing through your ceiling constantly rather than a damp patch so it's only happening when you use the shower.

3. There is a gap in the tiles either on the grouting or where the shower valve is mounted
A bath tap seal had gone. I couldn't get the bath side panel off as the bolts were corroded so I had to saw it off and in doing so pulled away a bit of the bath yanking it away. I didn't have a clue what to do next so I left it to the plumber today mate. Big problem though. He was Welsh. That's probably why he charged £160. A Pole would have done it for a bullseye. No wonder you can afford San Miguels.

Ahhh, you didn't say the shower was over a bath ;)

A bit rich mate for an hours work but at least it's sorted

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

And I had to poke a hole in the ceiling to let all the water drain away.

Fucking weekend I've had. That. West Ham being shit. My daughter's nearly suicidal because she broke up with her boyfriend.

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.
Look on the bright side Pale, a pole would have moved his family in while your backs turned. The taff will one day move back to Wales and die of pneumonia from the constant rain and your daughter will have more time on her hands to help out round the house. Every cloud n all that.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Gonzo wrote:
palerider wrote:You're a plumber aren't you ?

I've suddenly found a damp patch on the ceiling of the downstairs loo which is directly underneath the shower in the upstairs bathroom.

Is this serious ?

Typical plumber. Has all the easy solutions after the job has been done. But would have kept quite if he turned up and charged a fortune while saying what cunt of a job this is to fix.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

tassiehammer wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Typical plumber. Has all the easy solutions after the job has been done. But would have kept quite if he turned up and charged a fortune while saying what cunt of a job this is to fix.

Hello mate, your nephew played well at the weekend

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Gonzo wrote:
tassiehammer wrote:

Thanks Gonz. Better than us at the moment. They're going alright this season, I think the Sam Burgess affair last year was too much of a distraction. Keep up the good work with this new, for me anyway, site.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

tassiehammer wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Thanks Gonz. Better than us at the moment. They're going alright this season, I think the Sam Burgess affair last year was too much of a distraction. Keep up the good work with this new, for me anyway, site.

Cheers mate.

He's been getting a lot of praise for his turnovers recently and they have Blackadder as coach now so should be a better season.