An ethical dilemma

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

An ethical dilemma

Post by palerider »

My local chippy has begun serving a lunchtime special for takeaway. Cod & chips for £6. A fucking bargain this day and age.

It's 5 minutes away if you cut through a country lane. Which however, is popular with cyclists.

Naturally I wanted to get the food home while it was hot, so was I right in knocking the lycra-clad cunt off his bike and leaving him in a ditch as to follow the new law of giving these arsewipes space would have added another 5 minutes ?

palerider

Re: An ethical dilemma

Post by palerider »

Footnote.

I have my solicitor, Bob Massingbird, on the case to sue the cunt for some scratch marks to my Porsche.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Speckled Jim says Hi !
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:10 pm My local chippy has begun serving a lunchtime special for takeaway. Cod & chips for £6. A fucking bargain this day and age.

It's 5 minutes away if you cut through a country lane. Which however, is popular with cyclists.

Naturally I wanted to get the food home while it was hot, so was I right in knocking the lycra-clad cunt off his bike and leaving him in a ditch as to follow the new law of giving these arsewipes space would have added another 5 minutes ?

It's a good job you're one of life's good people my dear compadre, the filthy sweaty bollocked tranny.
Personally I'd have reversed over the cunt several times for making said grub go cold.
Lunch time specials are a thing of beauty, and not to be interfered with by some beast on two wheels.
Leave it with me my good man I'll come down and set some bear traps and garottes along the path to ensure this type of foolery doesn't happen again.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:23 pm
palerider wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:10 pm My local chippy has begun serving a lunchtime special for takeaway. Cod & chips for £6. A fucking bargain this day and age.

It's a good job you're one of life's good people my dear compadre, the filthy sweaty bollocked tranny.
Personally I'd have reversed over the cunt several times for making said grub go cold.
Lunch time specials are a thing of beauty, and not to be interfered with by some beast on two wheels.
Leave it with me my good man I'll come down and set some bear traps and garottes along the path to ensure this type of foolery doesn't happen again.
It's all because of covid my learned friend.

With the boredom, Joe Public needed a hobby, and while most normal red-blooded male turned on to Jizzbunker, many stupid cunts bought lycra online and took to the roads on their new two-wheeled monstrosities.

Unleash the inner Clarkson I say and hunt them down. I've trained one of my Somalis to drive while I mount the machine gun turret on my modified Bentley with stirring Wagner music blaring out over the Somerset Levels, scouring the hedgerows for the bastards.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:36 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:23 pm

It's all because of covid my learned friend.

With the boredom, Joe Public needed a hobby, and while most normal red-blooded male turned on to Jizzbunker, many stupid cunts bought lycra online and took to the roads on their new two-wheeled monstrosities.

Unleash the inner Clarkson I say and hunt them down. I've trained one of my Somalis to drive while I mount the machine gun turret on my modified Bentley with stirring Wagner music blaring out over the Somerset Levels, scouring the hedgerows for the bastards.
If I may be so bold.
A few strategically placed landmines would stop the lycra heshe's in their tracks and there would be no need for burials.
I'm sure some of the illegals could knock you up a batch of homemade devices.
Worth a thought my good man.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.