Lizzie Truss.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
BlackDiamond

Re: Lizzie Truss.

Post by BlackDiamond »

Like putting Scott Parker in charge of Nottingham Forest - depressing and doomed to disappointment

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:21 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:35 pm

Knew they should never have remade that fucking Dunkirk film.

Gave them cunting Albanians inspiration.
Suella Braverman appointed Home Secretary. That inept little moron Patel finally resigning. Braverman was the only candidate for the top job that said we'd come out of the EHCR, the very thing all the do-gooder and highly paid immigration lawyers fall back on to stop illegals being sent back.

Well she's got a tough job but if she sticks to her guns the Tories still have a chance at the next election. If however, she bows down to the leftie brigade and refugee charities then they're fucked.
Ffs that’s an ugly cunt as well .
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:04 pm
palerider wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:21 am

Suella Braverman appointed Home Secretary. That inept little moron Patel finally resigning. Braverman was the only candidate for the top job that said we'd come out of the EHCR, the very thing all the do-gooder and highly paid immigration lawyers fall back on to stop illegals being sent back.

Well she's got a tough job but if she sticks to her guns the Tories still have a chance at the next election. If however, she bows down to the leftie brigade and refugee charities then they're fucked.
No need for a mask at Halloween.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:39 pm
Newmarket wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:04 pm

The deputy PM though, Therese Coffey.

Now there's a fine figure of a woman.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:14 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:39 pm

Don't be fooled my good fellow.
I have a suspicion that it's really Robbie Coltrane, haven't seen him around for a while.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Shes as useless and as good a liar as all those who've gone before her and will follow...Truss has already shelved the bill to reform human rights and that also means she'll do fuck all about these cunts in dinghys and the scourge of africans flooding in here and all the others...shes just another lackey of globalisation, she'll make plenty of noise but do fuck all except raise smokescreens and mirrors.

In her short spell at the wheel she'll make sure our white northern european identity is as good as finished and people overseas will have no clue as to what country theyre seeing on their TVs or in their newspapers unless its clearly labelled as UK.....and dont forget the other big lie thats used about effnicks only make up about 13%, thats based on the 2011 census, you can bet its near 20% by now...

rant over...until next one...not if but when

palerider

Post by palerider »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:30 pm Shes as useless and as good a liar as all those who've gone before her and will follow...Truss has already shelved the bill to reform human rights and that also means she'll do fuck all about these cunts in dinghys and the scourge of africans flooding in here and all the others...shes just another lackey of globalisation, she'll make plenty of noise but do fuck all except raise smokescreens and mirrors.

In her short spell at the wheel she'll make sure our white northern european identity is as good as finished and people overseas will have no clue as to what country theyre seeing on their TVs or in their newspapers unless its clearly labelled as UK.....and dont forget the other big lie thats used about effnicks only make up about 13%, thats based on the 2011 census, you can bet its near 20% by now...

rant over...until next one...not if but when
If she just ignores the raghead (and Albanian) invasion she'll be a turkey voting for Christmas. She HAS to do something.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:26 pm
palerider wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:14 pm

I have a suspicion that it's really Robbie Coltrane, haven't seen him around for a while.
Agreed but there's something a tad arousing about a heavily overweight bint who likes a drop and smokes cigars. I've dropped hints to Lady Pale to dress up as Queen Victoria and start chewing tobacco to get things moving in the bedroom department again.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:37 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:26 pm

Agreed but there's something a tad arousing about a heavily overweight bint who likes a drop and smokes cigars. I've dropped hints to Lady Pale to dress up as Queen Victoria and start chewing tobacco to get things moving in the bedroom department again.
A dropped me load.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:30 am Like putting Scott Parker in charge of Nottingham Forest - depressing and doomed to disappointment
Have I missed something?