Plod do the macarena

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Plod do the macarena

Post by palerider »

I've seen some footage of four uniformed plod doing the macarena at some Lincoln woofter festival.

Fair play I say and it should go further in other parts of the country so the local communities can relate to them.

It's the Baltonsborough village show near me next Monday, a place where both Johnny Depp and Nicolas Cage have properties. I hope to see them and praise Nicolas for his masterful performance in Ghost Rider and what could be more tempting for them to pop along than Somerset and Avon plod to join in with the Wurzels singing 'Oi am a Coider drinker'. A side note. Russell Brand attended the show in 2019. I hope he's not there this year as he's a prize cunt.

But also.

Manchester plod can take place in drive-by shootings. South Yorkshire plod can dress as ragheads and groom young white girls. Merseyside plod can join in with drug dealing and thieving and what better way for the Met to get some credibility back than by getting involved with the muggings and stabbings at the Notting Hill carnival.

Come on coppers. Live with the times.

Dwayne Pipes

Re: Plod do the macarena

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

PC’s being PC ffs

Thaw and Waterman will be spinning in their graves.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:24 pm PC’s being PC ffs

Thaw and Waterman will be spinning in their graves.
Yep.

How about doing your fucking jobs and catching criminals. And stop spending so much time investigating pc warriors who tweet that so and so is a fat cow and her feelings are hurt.

Cunts.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

You’ve only got to look at most OB these days to see recruitment has gone down the fucking pan.
No air of authority about them.
Being run by senior officers that don’t know their arse from their fucking elbows and mostly wet lettuce’s certainly don’t help matters.

palerider

Post by palerider »

That poor little girl in Liverpool who was shot by a masked pirce of shit....my heart goes out. And I fucking hope Merseyside OB get off their arses and work the streets to find him instead of painting their nails or taking the knee.

As for friends and family of the filthy cunt who'll know who he is and try to protect him. As guilty as the perp and deserve the same sentence.

What a fucking horrible cesspit that city is.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:50 am I've seen some footage of four uniformed plod doing the macarena at some Lincoln woofter festival.

Fair play I say and it should go further in other parts of the country so the local communities can relate to them.

It's the Baltonsborough village show near me next Monday, a place where both Johnny Depp and Nicolas Cage have properties. I hope to see them and praise Nicolas for his masterful performance in Ghost Rider and what could be more tempting for them to pop along than Somerset and Avon plod to join in with the Wurzels singing 'Oi am a Coider drinker'. A side note. Russell Brand attended the show in 2019. I hope he's not there this year as he's a prize cunt.

But also.

Manchester plod can take place in drive-by shootings. South Yorkshire plod can dress as ragheads and groom young white girls. Merseyside plod can join in with drug dealing and thieving and what better way for the Met to get some credibility back than by getting involved with the muggings and stabbings at the Notting Hill carnival.

Got that fucking freak Eddie Izzard posing now with OB up North ,wants to be a Labour MP apparently.
Surprise Surprise. :lol:

Anyhow back to serious matters the vermin cunt that shot the poor little girl has been apprehended.
The other scum cunt also arrested was out on fucking license from prison a serial drug dealer and fucking wrong un
Beggars belief it really does.
Hopefully both and others involved will die a slow agonising death.

RIP Olivia little angel x

JayK

Post by JayK »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:43 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:50 am I've seen some footage of four uniformed plod doing the macarena at some Lincoln woofter festival.

But also.

Got that fucking freak Eddie Izzard posing now with OB up North ,wants to be a Labour MP apparently.

Anyhow back to serious matters the vermin cunt that shot the poor little girl has been apprehended.
The other scum cunt also arrested was out on fucking license from prison a serial drug dealer and fucking wrong un

Glad he’s been caught. Can’t see him lasting long inside
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:43 pm

But also.

For pond-life like them, and all of the oxygen thieves who try to hide them from the law, we should go back to medieval methods.

Build a massive oubliette, throw cunts like them into it. No food or water. Let them die and rot.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

A relatively quiet Carnival this year only one murder and 209 arrests for various serious offences.
The revellers on top the bus shelter that collapsed were down to high jinks rather than criminal damage
So a good time had by most under the wafting fumes of jerk chicken and the serenading steel bands.

Haven’t seen any cringey footage of OB doing the calypso….,……yet.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:00 pm A relatively quiet Carnival this year only one murder and 209 arrests for various serious offences.
The revellers on top the bus shelter that collapsed were down to high jinks rather than criminal damage
So a good time had by most under the wafting fumes of jerk chicken and the serenading steel bands.
My daughter and her bloke went just to see what it was like.

She said she could almost touch the undercurrent of violence waiting to happen and only stayed an hour.