Mrs Rayner.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Mrs Rayner.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Well now, it appears that Mrs Rayner has flashed the gash and put ol mattress bonce off his stride.
Ffs Boris be a man and get your cock out and whack it in her chops, you've whacked it in a few in your time, so what's the harm?
If she can't keep her giblets to herself, then she's fair game in my book. The dirty harlet sitting there with her runway hanging out for all and sundry to see and the waft of her beef curtains stinging the nostrils.
If it were me, she would have been tasered, back scuttled senseless in to a quivering blancmange and quite possibly suffocated with her own gusset less drawers. And that's just the foreplay!
My advice is this, the next time anyone sees a hairy pie being flaunted in full view, then the game is afoot.
Use whatever comes to hand my friends, cattle prods, tasers, anti freeze, home made poisons even pictures of Ian Dowie if need be, this must stop.

I'm off to bash one out, and I don't give two fucks what they say in Tesco's!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Re: Mrs Rayner.

Post by JayK »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:06 pm Well now, it appears that Mrs Rayner has flashed the gash and put ol mattress bonce off his stride.
Ffs Boris be a man and get your cock out and whack it in her chops, you've whacked it in a few in your time, so what's the harm?
If she can't keep her giblets to herself, then she's fair game in my book. The dirty harlet sitting there with her runway hanging out for all and sundry to see and the waft of her beef curtains stinging the nostrils.
If it were me, she would have been tasered, back scuttled senseless in to a quivering blancmange and quite possibly suffocated with her own gusset less drawers. And that's just the foreplay!
My advice is this, the next time anyone sees a hairy pie being flaunted in full view, then the game is afoot.
Use whatever comes to hand my friends, cattle prods, tasers, anti freeze, home made poisons even pictures of Ian Dowie if need be, this must stop.

Wise words my learned friend.

The House of Commons is a dreary place with old farts droning on and on about jack shit most of the time. So a bit of Carry-On titilation is a welcome break from it. Now, I prefer Ann Widdicombe myself but the sight of some hairy bacon from time to time is no bad thing.

As for Boris, who's launched an investigation and cleared the air with the ginger bint, he's missing a trick.

There's so much condemnation about him getting wankered during lockdown then denying it, the next time the saucy tart tries it on he should get his old chap out and beat it into submission shouting 'I'm a red-blooded geezer and I love a beer, a kebab and a shuffle'. You'd be amazed how many votes he'd win. My own MP in Somerton has been suspended for illicit sex, drugs and bribery allegations.

Why I can't fathom. Proper diplomat in my book.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:06 pm Well now, it appears that Mrs Rayner has flashed the gash and put ol mattress bonce off his stride.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

I hope her beef curtains look better than her face
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:56 pm

Wise words my learned friend.

The House of Commons is a dreary place with old farts droning on and on about jack shit most of the time. So a bit of Carry-On titilation is a welcome break from it. Now, I prefer Ann Widdicombe myself but the sight of some hairy bacon from time to time is no bad thing.

As for Boris, who's launched an investigation and cleared the air with the ginger bint, he's missing a trick.

There's so much condemnation about him getting wankered during lockdown then denying it, the next time the saucy tart tries it on he should get his old chap out and beat it into submission shouting 'I'm a red-blooded geezer and I love a beer, a kebab and a shuffle'. You'd be amazed how many votes he'd win. My own MP in Somerton has been suspended for illicit sex, drugs and bribery allegations.

Why I can't fathom. Proper diplomat in my book.
Ann Widdicombe.
Now that's what I call a woman.
You just can't beat a floral dress over 400 denier tights! Teeth like a row of condemned houses and that jowelled face like a slobbering bull mastiff coming in to season, is enough to get the bulbous beast at full tilt.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Slobbering Bull mastiff coming into season :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

I've written to the lovely Ms Rayner to recommend a job opportunity.

Once her political career is over, which I'm sure will be soon, there's good money to be had appearing on certain sites for the discerning gentleman.

I've suggested.......

Ginger Fingers
What does the Honourable Lady propose ?
Northern Gussets
and BJ isn't just the PM.

I'm as hard as blue steel.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:42 am I've written to the lovely Ms Rayner to recommend a job opportunity.

Once her political career is over, which I'm sure will be soon, there's good money to be had appearing on certain sites for the discerning gentleman.

I've suggested.......

Ginger Fingers
Northern Gussets

Bringing out the entrepreneurial skills Mon Ami.
I would also add

Do me in the commons.
Pop it in me rusty shitter
Peephole drawers for northern whores.
And a particular favourite of mine

Here Kier, smash it in here.

I'm like a coiled spring I am.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:08 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:42 am I've written to the lovely Ms Rayner to recommend a job opportunity.

I've suggested.......

Ginger Fingers
Northern Gussets

Bringing out the entrepreneurial skills Mon Ami.
I would also add

Do me in the commons.
Pop it in me rusty shitter
Peephole drawers for northern whores.
And a particular favourite of mine

Here Kier, smash it in here.

I'm like a coiled spring I am.
:lol: :lol: