Prince Phillip Dies.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Prince Phillip Dies.

Post by palerider »

Jeremy Vine has questioned, on Channel 5, if it's a problem that none of the 30 permitted guests at the funeral will be 'of colour'.

What a fucking disgusting thing to say, but not surprising from a BBC trained leftie woke cunt.

It's up to the Royal family who comes. To invite Prince M'Boto from some African state just to tick a box shows what the country has become. Vine's lucky that times have changed enough for his head not to be stuck on a spike at Traitor's Gate.

Fucking fuming.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:25 am Jeremy Vine has questioned, on Channel 5, if it's a problem that none of the 30 permitted guests at the funeral will be 'of colour'.

What a fucking disgusting thing to say, but not surprising from a BBC trained leftie woke cunt.

It's up to the Royal family who comes. To invite Prince M'Boto from some African state just to tick a box shows what the country has become. Vine's lucky that times have changed enough for his head not to be stuck on a spike at Traitor's Gate.

Fucking fuming.
Don’t mention it on WhatsApp ffs . Woo will wanna March :lol:

Seriously though , NOT a state funeral , Covid restrictions , just close family etc ...
What does that cunt Vine expect to happen ?

Even some of Philip’s own flesh & blood can’t attend .
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:53 am
palerider wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:25 am Jeremy Vine has questioned, on Channel 5, if it's a problem that none of the 30 permitted guests at the funeral will be 'of colour'.

Fucking fuming.

Seriously though , NOT a state funeral , Covid restrictions , just close family etc ...

He's reached Barking already Tim.

I never bother to complain about this pc shit but I've emailed Channel 5 demanding at least an apology.

Cunts.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Fucking fuming.
The original planned guest list was 800, this was reduced to 30, observing Covid reglations.

Therefore it's not surprising given the reduced attendance and current international travel restrictions.

Not everyone is a Prince,Princess,Duke,Duchess,Earl,Countess,Viscount,Lady or even a Vice Admiral

- Mike Tindall (ex England Rugby player and good egg) is on the guest list as he is married to Zara and Jack Brooksbank (European brand director of Casamigos Tequila) is married to Princess Eugenie. Drinks all round afterwards.

It's Bad darts from Jeremy who could do with a bit of outdoor excercise to get a bit of colour himself

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:59 am
Newmarket wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:53 am

He's reached Barking already Tim.

I never bother to complain about this pc shit but I've emailed Channel 5 demanding at least an apology.

Cunts.
Then that’s 2 complaints they’ve received this morning.

Let’s hope there are many more.
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

No blacks at a recent funeral I attended,none in the family apparently.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I'm watching the funeral to say goodbye but I think they've missed a trick.

A gospel choir with a fire and brimstone preacher giving lots of 'Lemme hear ya say yeah' would have been more in keeping with today's diverse society.

Come on BBC.......B minus.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:12 pm I'm watching the funeral to say goodbye but I think they've missed a trick.

A gospel choir with a fire and brimstone preacher giving lots of 'Lemme hear ya say yeah' would have been more in keeping with today's diverse society.

Come on BBC.......B minus.
Thought the old chap would have had some Al Jolson classics belting out as a last hurrah.

RIP Sir.

Noni

Post by Noni »

I noticed the Queen wearing a big brimmed hat, head down and with a very large face mask. Obsviously to hold her emotions.

Good day for it and quite a good procession of colour with all the military gear.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Has the funeral already happened ?

Just goes to show what happens when you won’t use the BBC...
Bring back Jonathon !