Chanting.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Chanting.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Now that we're allowed out, I've felt the need to start chanting. So far with the help of Mrs BB I've managed to adorn myself in a bright orange bedsheet, shaved my bonce bald and procured myself some brown loafers. I haven't got any symbols, so I'm using the lids off some old saucepans.
The freedom and texture of the Egyptian cotton has had a profound affect on my loins, so much so, that I've so far molested myself on numerous occasions, once so vigorously that the sheet actually caught fire, causing me to douse myself down in the local duck pond.
My melodic tones have so far sent Horace the llama in to a state of high delerium and so far in Tesco's carpark he's made hay with a Labrador and gave chase to a poodle called Barry.
After such trying times, I urge you all to take up this pastime and find your inner Che.
It's the way forward, I'm telling ya!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Re: Chanting.

Post by palerider »

I've actually been studying the mystic arts for thirty years and have achieved the 9th gate of concsiousness. I was trained by a Brahmin monk from Basingstoke called Reg and often enjoy tantric flying.

Only last night I had an out of the body experience and found myself bollock naked and chanting in the park. When I got home, two empty bottles of Bushmills were in the kitchen. My trained mind must have drained them by telepathy.

I'm pleased that others also participate in projecting their auras.

Harry Krishna.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:06 pm I've actually been studying the mystic arts for thirty years and have achieved the 9th gate of concsiousness. I was trained by a Brahmin monk from Basingstoke called Reg and often enjoy tantric flying.

Only last night I had an out of the body experience and found myself bollock naked and chanting in the park. When I got home, two empty bottles of Bushmills were in the kitchen. My trained mind must have drained them by telepathy.

Harry Krishna.
A fine piece my good man.
I've just begun to fathom out the fine art of levitation, so far I've put some tiles on the roof and fixed next doors sky dish.
It's opened up a whole new world for me.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:35 pm
palerider wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:06 pm I've actually been studying the mystic arts for thirty years and have achieved the 9th gate of concsiousness. I was trained by a Brahmin monk from Basingstoke called Reg and often enjoy tantric flying.

Harry Krishna.
A fine piece my good man.
I've just begun to fathom out the fine art of levitation, so far I've put some tiles on the roof and fixed next doors sky dish.
It's opened up a whole new world for me.
More tantric flying strangely found me in Sophy Ridge's shower this morning.

I have no control over these matters at times if I let my inner self do it's will.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

More tantric flying strangely found me in Sophy Ridge's shower this morning.

I have no control over these matters at times if I let my inner self do it's will.

I've managed to levitate above the ladies changing rooms in the local supermarket. I've let go some man goo and the place looks like a plasterers radio.
Sometimes you've just got to go with the flow.