There's just no need.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

There's just no need.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Thought I'd pop down to the market earlier on as I've run out of brake fluid. I was no sooner out of the car when I was accosted by a bloke carrying a tray of food. Naturally I assumed the attack pose, tazer in one hand and sword in the other ( I'd left the crossbow in the car)
"Would you like to try a avocado and cinnamon bake" he asked.
" Are you a transvestite?" I replied.
He looked somewhat bemused.
" You've obviously got erectile dysfunction problems and have never been near a woman or any farmyard animals, have you"! I said.
" Are you mental" he countered.
" Absolutely, I shouldn't be out at all, but I am and there lies your problem. You see my young wokish friend, if you had said, a sausage roll, a ham sandwich or cup of char, I wouldn't be thinking about removing your cranium from your shoulders, capishe?
"Now run along there's a good woke, and try your salmonella on someone else, but know this!
If I should see you again, I will feed you to Gertrude my pot bellied pig, take a blowtorch to your mother, and more than likely, burn your house down"
The absolute nerve of some people!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Re: There's just no need.

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:16 pm Thought I'd pop down to the market earlier on as I've run out of brake fluid. I was no sooner out of the car when I was accosted by a bloke carrying a tray of food. Naturally I assumed the attack pose, tazer in one hand and sword in the other ( I'd left the crossbow in the car)
" You've obviously got erectile dysfunction problems and have never been near a woman or any farmyard animals, have you"! I said.
" Absolutely, I shouldn't be out at all, but I am and there lies your problem. You see my young wokish friend, if you had said, a sausage roll, a ham sandwich or cup of char, I wouldn't be thinking about removing your cranium from your shoulders, capishe?
"Now run along there's a good woke, and try your salmonella on someone else, but know this!
If I should see you again, I will feed you to Gertrude my pot bellied pig, take a blowtorch to your mother, and more than likely, burn your house down"
He was lucky to get away with a warning without as much as a Chinese burn.
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:46 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:16 pm Thought I'd pop down to the market earlier on as I've run out of brake fluid. I was no sooner out of the car when I was accosted by a bloke carrying a tray of food. Naturally I assumed the attack pose, tazer in one hand and sword in the other ( I'd left the crossbow in the car)
Indeed my good fellow.
Offering me that type of foolery, it's nothing more than witchcraft in my book
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:56 pm
JayK wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:46 pm

Indeed my good fellow.
Offering me that type of foolery, it's nothing more than witchcraft in my book
Voodoo magic man, fuckin voodoo magic

Predator 2
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Veggie Cunts , you just can’t trust em can you ?
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

A friend of a friend of a friend told their Dad on social media that Ali, a Muslim lad, had laughed at a Pakistani teacher at his school showing an episode of Family Guy as an example of Western culture.

In the episode, Jesus is shown on a snowboard saying 'Eat my dust'.

As a devout Christian I'm appalled and myself and 50 mates are protesting at the Bangladeshi restaurant that Ali's Dad owns demanding that he be brought to justice.