Kill the Bill

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Kill the Bill

Post by palerider »

Bristol was in riot mode last night.

The Police and Crime Bill, much debated, was an excuse for the professional unwashed to descend on the City and cause anarchy. The resentful youth of the country, eager for a cause, were out in force. Being reasonably local I was there too demanding the head of David Moyes.

Avon and Somerset Police were bemused. This is the force that stood by smiling as the statue of Edward Colston was pulled down last summer. The same force that on LGBT day encourages 15 stone hairy-arsed coppers to paint their nails in solidarity.

So the outrage. If that was the thanks they got.

But 7 arrests have already been made and CCTV images are looking for more scalliwags.

The Bristol courts will come down hard. Fines of up to a fiver. Online awareness courses as long as the miscreants don't feel threatened or humiliated. There's even rumblings in the air down here that there'll be bans from cake shops for a month.

Don't fuck with Somerset and Avon Police.

Ironworksfc

Re: Kill the Bill

Post by Ironworksfc »

palerider wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:59 pm Bristol was in riot mode last night.

The Police and Crime Bill, much debated, was an excuse for the professional unwashed to descend on the City and cause anarchy. The resentful youth of the country, eager for a cause, were out in force. Being reasonably local I was there too demanding the head of David Moyes.

Avon and Somerset Police were bemused. This is the force that stood by smiling as the statue of Edward Colston was pulled down last summer. The same force that on LGBT day encourages 15 stone hairy-arsed coppers to paint their nails in solidarity.

But 7 arrests have already been made and CCTV images are looking for more scalliwags.

The Bristol courts will come down hard. Fines of up to a fiver. Online awareness courses as long as the miscreants don't feel threatened or humiliated. There's even rumblings in the air down here that there'll be bans from cake shops for a month.

Hearing that one of the damaged police vehicles was planted by the police

All the violence and destruction very handy when trying to bring in new laws to curb the ability to protest.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Indeed.
I just hope they catch the oddmark that defiled haroons corner emporium, by drawing a giant cock and balls on his window. No doubt the poor man's chomping on a concoction of mutton biryani and diazepan as we speak.
A definite case of community service for the blagard whose caused such distress for our poor colonial bredren.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:06 pm

Indeed.
I just hope they catch the oddmark that defiled haroons corner emporium, by drawing a giant cock and balls on his window. No doubt the poor man's chomping on a concoction of mutton biryani and diazepan as we speak.
A definite case of community service for the blagard whose caused such distress for our poor colonial bredren.
Innit

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Should have shot the dirty scummy cunts.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:10 pm Should have shot the dirty scummy cunts.
No reasonto go that far - just shoot a handful of those at the front in the kneecap. That gets the message across without the drama. It's also a teachable moment and reduces the likelyhood of similar crowd intrusions in the future.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:10 pm Should have shot the dirty scummy cunts.
100%
Dirty stinking cunts.
I'd love the police to just Wade in, and beat the fuck out of them.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Maybe the Rozzers should have just imagined the “protesters” to be Patriots ?

The riot gear would have been out quick enough then.
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

KILL THE BILL.

Is that the ultimate of disrespectfulness?Even though they say it means different,we all know what it really means,don`t we? Who did they target?Yeah,the police(old bill)

If I was in Government, the water canon and rubber bullets would have been out straight away and I would have enjoyed every minute of it,if I was a copper.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:41 pm Maybe the Rozzers should have just imagined the “protesters” to be Patriots ?

The riot gear would have been out quick enough then.
Maybe even football fans ?