International Womens Day

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

International Womens Day

Post by mkhammer »

BlackDiamond

Re: International Womens Day

Post by BlackDiamond »

In other news - West Ham Ladies were beaten yesterday by Chelsea Ladies in a high profile affair.

'It's what happens' said an unnamed source, before being chauffered away

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Absolute hogwash.
International women's Day, my tukkas.
I mean just what do they do?
Have babies, that's it. And even then they need help!
My great granny Herbaceous BB, came home from a hard day's brick laying, stood at the table making a gruel pie, and gave birth there and then. It just fell out. She then sat down smoked her pipe, before hot footing it out for a bit of debt collecting.
And don't get me started on hair and makeup all granny had was an old dog turd mixed with water and hair flattened down with lard.
Women's Day my arse.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:47 pm Absolute hogwash.
International women's Day, my tukkas.
I mean just what do they do?
Have babies, that's it. And even then they need help!
My great granny Herbaceous BB, came home from a hard day's brick laying, stood at the table making a gruel pie, and gave birth there and then. It just fell out. She then sat down smoked her pipe, before hot footing it out for a bit of debt collecting.
And don't get me started on hair and makeup all granny had was an old dog turd mixed with water and hair flattened down with lard.
Women's Day my arse.
Spot on my learned friend.

My grandmother Palella dropped my Mum in the Sardinian mountains in the middle of a gun fight with government troops.

She was the leader of a bandit gang and the government survivors were garrotted in the village square with the placenta. And afterwards it was a celebration of sheeps' milk grappa and raw buzzard.

Then it was back to her usual day job of carrying marble from the quarries in her teeth.

Bints these days ?

Paaah !