The Budget

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Whiskyman

Re: The Budget

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:16 am So......Someone being able to go for a beer and his wife to get her hair done is more important than someones
Mother/Grandmothers Life.........

Fuckin Hell....... :lol:
If it was as simple as you make it sound everyone would, I am sur, agree with you.

But it isn’t as simple as you suggest. And I suspect you know it.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:33 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:10 pm

But surely the fact that an 80 year old Asian granny can live 6 months longer makes his sacrifice worthwhile ?
Especially as said Granny has dementia and thinks it's 1978...and is most worried about finding accommodation in her new country...

it's not all fun
:lol: :lol:

Especially if you lived in somewhere like Edmonton in 1978 ;)

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:09 pm
mkhammer wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:16 am So......Someone being able to go for a beer and his wife to get her hair done is more important than someones
Mother/Grandmothers Life.........

Fuckin Hell....... :lol:
If it was as simple as you make it sound everyone would, I am sur, agree with you.

No it's not simple mate...and I do seriously get where you guys are coming from...bit Hard Arse at times ... :lol:
but I get it ...Finding the Balance of stuff...How far do we go in getting rid of this thing,how far do we push things,cos
it is Fuckin our society up...no doubts..Lockdowns etc have screwed and fucked us...financially,emotionally,you name it.
BUT...........
How do you put a value on life..anyones life....

Some of us are doing that..by saying we should suffer the consequences of it...let a few more of us die,in order for the rest
of us "Stronger" ones to crack on.....just Morally wrong mate.

When something gets over complicated and confusing...it's best to simplify it if you possibly can...
Do we crack on and let, we don't know how many die...and risk we don't know what...or do we go No.. we stop it by any means..

My opinion is the second one..lets just fuck it of..get it under...and get back to normal again without it hanging over our
heads ...indefinitely maybe.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:31 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:09 pm

No it's not simple mate...and I do seriously get where you guys are coming from...bit Hard Arse at times ... :lol:
but I get it ...Finding the Balance of stuff...How far do we go in getting rid of this thing,how far do we push things,cos
it is Fuckin our society up...no doubts..Lockdowns etc have screwed and fucked us...financially,emotionally,you name it.
BUT...........
How do you put a value on life..anyones life....

Some of us are doing that..by saying we should suffer the consequences of it...let a few more of us die,in order for the rest
of us "Stronger" ones to crack on.....just Morally wrong mate.

When something gets over complicated and confusing...it's best to simplify it if you possibly can...
Do we crack on and let, we don't know how many die...and risk we don't know what...or do we go No.. we stop it by any means..

My opinion is the second one..lets just fuck it of..get it under...and get back to normal again without it hanging over our
heads ...indefinitely maybe.
All those at risk have had the jab and are therefore protected, now it either works or it doesn't

If it doesn't then there are far bigger questions at hand, so let's assume it does.

Lift the fucking restrictions and let the rest of us get on with life, unless you're swallowing the variant bollocks.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Don’t panic the NHS might go on strike soon.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:41 pm Don’t panic the NHS might go on strike soon.
Words fail me.
1% a fucking insult.
How they've got the knackers to offer that is beyond me. My niece is a nurse and in one week lost two of her mates through covid, both in their 20's.
Young kids just doing a job.
And they offer them that!!!!!!
Fucking shameless cunts.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:13 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:41 pm Don’t panic the NHS might go on strike soon.
Words fail me.
1% a fucking insult.
How they've got the knackers to offer that is beyond me. My niece is a nurse and in one week lost two of her mates through covid, both in their 20's.
Fucking shameless cunts.
Absolutely shameful. And I read somewhere Dominic Cummings has had a £40k pay rise. Dunno how true that is of course but if true it’s a bit sickening
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Words fail me.
1% a fucking insult.
Fucking shameless cunts.
But they'll still find the 200k to redecorate No.10 because that horse-faced bitch Boris is shacked up with doesn't like the colour.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:23 pm

Words fail me.
1% a fucking insult.
Fucking shameless cunts.
But they'll still find the 200k to redecorate No.10 because that horse-faced bitch Boris is shacked up with doesn't like the colour.
I'd decorate it, I'd use her head as a brush.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:22 pm

Words fail me.
1% a fucking insult.
Fucking shameless cunts.
Absolutely shameful. And I read somewhere Dominic Cummings has had a £40k pay rise. Dunno how true that is of course but if true it’s a bit sickening
Wouldn't surprise me Jay, these cunts can find it when they need it.