The Budget

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Re: The Budget

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:18 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:58 am

And you are a lying, easily scared sheep.

Off you fuck.
You know the really sad thing about you and all this is......that you know I'm not.....

Something you should have learned in life mate...swearing at people gets you absolutely nowhere,just makes you
look a bit simple and foolish...but long as your happy,crack on..Honestly don't give a shit...... :D
I was happy to debate our different views up until you falsely claimed I believe covid doesn't exist to make yourself look big.

I'm done now.

I also don't give a shit.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Sticking my nose in where it’s probably not wanted.

I don’t claim to have read every single thread on this, or any other,subject. But I haven’t seen anybody claiming COVID doesn’t exist.

Seems like the Hammers United syndrome. You either agree with them 100 % or you’re a cunt. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:16 pm Sticking my nose in where it’s probably not wanted.

I don’t claim to have read every single thread on this, or any other,subject. But I haven’t seen anybody claiming COVID doesn’t exist.

Seems like the Hammers United syndrome. You either agree with them 100 % or you’re a cunt. :lol:
Stick your nose in wherever you like, that's one of the best things about this forum.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:16 pm Sticking my nose in where it’s probably not wanted.

Butt in where ever and when ever you want mate...it's an open forum..everyone is entitled to say what they think,
makes it more entertaining as well...I love an argument...art is keeping them friendly and not swearing and name calling..
Used to have a few run ins with Nev,who used to get on here...really enjoyed them.

I accused him of Covid denial,cos he refuses to believe we have a higher death rate caused by Covid,we have lost 125,000
of us...directly or partially caused by Covid.....that maybe isn't counting those of us who have missed out on treatments,
and the diagnosis of problems due to it,that figure will rise when Covid goes,but will not be in the Covid death figures,
Covid will be responsible for more loses than the actual Covid figures state..

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:23 am

Butt in where ever and when ever you want mate...it's an open forum..everyone is entitled to say what they think,
makes it more entertaining as well...I love an argument...art is keeping them friendly and not swearing and name calling..
Used to have a few run ins with Nev,who used to get on here...really enjoyed them.

I accused him of Covid denial,cos he refuses to believe we have a higher death rate caused by Covid,we have lost 125,000
of us...directly or partially caused by Covid.....that maybe isn't counting those of us who have missed out on treatments,
and the diagnosis of problems due to it,that figure will rise when Covid goes,but will not be in the Covid death figures,
But why should we doubt the official figures ? If anything the government would have more reason to inflate, rather than deflate, the figures to reinforce their lockdown policies.

I agree deaths from cancelled treatment have probably happened and that is one of my criticisms of what I regard as hysteria over Covid. Sadly in times such as this, with limited NHS facilities, difficult decisions have to be made. Not nice for a doctor to have to decide whose life to try and save but I’m sure they have to. make those decisions daily.

But the over emphasis on Covid has probably taken away those decisions from the very people who maybe should be making them. It’s an unpalatable way of saying it but, at least for me,a child’s life, when it comes to the crunch, is a higher priority than an 80 or 90 year old.

And at the end of the day there will never be, Covid or no Covid, sufficient resources to avoid anyone having to make those calls.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:06 pm

But why should we doubt the official figures ? If anything the government would have more reason to inflate, rather than deflate, the figures to reinforce their lockdown policies.

I agree deaths from cancelled treatment have probably happened and that is one of my criticisms of what I regard as hysteria over Covid. Sadly in times such as this, with limited NHS facilities, difficult decisions have to be made. Not nice for a doctor to have to decide whose life to try and save but I’m sure they have to. make those decisions daily.

But the over emphasis on Covid has probably taken away those decisions from the very people who maybe should be making them. It’s an unpalatable way of saying it but, at least for me,a child’s life, when it comes to the crunch, is a higher priority than an 80 or 90 year old.

And at the end of the day there will never be, Covid or no Covid, sufficient resources to avoid anyone having to make those calls.
Even if you choose not to doubt the official figures, the fact is that last year is not particularly exceptional.

Now I don't know if you need a certain level of intellectual perception to understand this? Some clearly don't have the mental capacity to understand, if you apply population levels to the yearly death figures, you get an impact on the population in percentages each year, looking at total numbers of deaths in isolation, does not give an accurate picture.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

The official figures are there to see for everyone to take in and acknowledge ,well most of us anyway ..some choose
to ignore them..FNY.....it's the underlying issues that are open to interpretation,how many deaths and problems has
it caused directly/indirectly, and how many will it cause...so it's my take on it not an official one.
Just showing a caring interest in it..it's important.
The Government will put out figures they are given,they'll get found out if they fuck with them...

Inflate.....could scaremonger into making us more aware.....but also could say they are doing a shit job at controlling it...
Deflate...makes us go Oh OK it's not so bad,and not adhere to restrictions....also they would be found out for BSing us...
So Neither Benefits.

The Age thing ..I do agree..I agree with a lot of stuff you guys are saying,like say I do get it...
Just have a different perspective on it and believe we are handling it in the best way poss..But I also have some serious questions
for Government ..when its over.....What Caused the huge Spike we had a couple months ago...it was massive,but notice
other countries aren't shaking it of as well as we are...so will have to wait till it's all over to see the outcome,
before can ..Crunch the Numbers or whatever you wanna call it,sounds crap calling peoples lifes just Numbers,but
sometimes you have to.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:31 pm

Even if you choose not to doubt the official figures, the fact is that last year is not particularly exceptional.

Now I don't know if you need a certain level of intellectual perception to understand this? Some clearly don't have the mental capacity to understand, if you apply population levels to the yearly death figures, you get an impact on the population in percentages each year, looking at total numbers of deaths in isolation, does not give an accurate picture.
:lol: :lol: ...Prove time and time again Maths figures/calculations aint your strong point...

You're far happier with insults....see you've moved up from Childish ones to Teenage ones...we're progressing....

You're actually saying less people died from Cancers and other ailments last year...think about what you are saying...
We have something among us that is responsible for killing X amount of extra people,but the death figures are the same,
so consequently less have died from other things...
When in fact other not Covid related deaths have probably gone up slightly and will potentially increase..indirect deaths..

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:52 am

The official figures are there to see for everyone to take in and acknowledge ,well most of us anyway ..some choose
to ignore them..FNY.....it's the underlying issues that are open to interpretation,how many deaths and problems has
it caused directly/indirectly, and how many will it cause...so it's my take on it not an official one.
The Government will put out figures they are given,they'll get found out if they fuck with them...

Inflate.....could scaremonger into making us more aware.....but also could say they are doing a shit job at controlling it...
Deflate...makes us go Oh OK it's not so bad,and not adhere to restrictions....also they would be found out for BSing us...
So Neither Benefits.

The Age thing ..I do agree..I agree with a lot of stuff you guys are saying,like say I do get it...
Just have a different perspective on it and believe we are handling it in the best way poss..But I also have some serious questions
for Government ..when its over.....What Caused the huge Spike we had a couple months ago...it was massive,but notice
other countries aren't shaking it of as well as we are...so will have to wait till it's all over to see the outcome,
before can ..Crunch the Numbers or whatever you wanna call it,sounds crap calling peoples lifes just Numbers,but
sometimes you have to.
A completely non scientific explanation for the spike. Winter. More people , particularly the elderly and the sick, die in winter. Whether it's covid, flu or even hypothermia that's the cause.

Not sure how reliable comparison with other countries is tbh. Different ways of interpreting statistics and different qualities of healthcare, some worse, some better, than the UK for different death rates could be an explanation I guess.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:18 am
mkhammer wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:52 am

So Neither Benefits.

sometimes you have to.
A completely non scientific explanation for the spike. Winter. More people , particularly the elderly and the sick, die in winter. Whether it's covid, flu or even hypothermia that's the cause.

Not sure how reliable comparison with other countries is tbh. Different ways of interpreting statistics and different qualities of healthcare, some worse, some better, than the UK for different death rates could be an explanation I guess.
Looking at the maths, is it the case roughly speaking that extra yearly deaths increased by one/seventh from the normal ten-year average. Not disputing the 125K covid dead that is the widely quoted total.