And so it goes on.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

And so it goes on.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Out strolling earlier on when a young lady accidentally let go of the pram she was pushing. The pram full of shopping was rolling down the road just as a 55 bus was coming towards it.
I could immediately sense danger, I threw off my lone ranger mask and six guns and sped towards the pram. I managed to push the pram and the girl out of the way, just in time.
The pram came to a stop all was well, but I inadvertently pushed the girl in to an oncoming royal mail lorry whereby she was killed instantly.
I've since gave the shopping to charity.
Every cloud n all that.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Re: And so it goes on.

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:34 pm Out strolling earlier on when a young lady accidentally let go of the pram she was pushing. The pram full of shopping was rolling down the road just as a 55 bus was coming towards it.
I could immediately sense danger, I threw off my lone ranger mask and six guns and sped towards the pram. I managed to push the pram and the girl out of the way, just in time.
The pram came to a stop all was well, but I inadvertently pushed the girl in to an oncoming royal mail lorry whereby she was killed instantly.
I've since gave the shopping to charity.
Every cloud n all that.
Fucking Royal Mail . Cunts !!!!!
Bring back Jonathon !

BCHammer

Re: And so it goes on.

Post by BCHammer »

A pram? There's a reason why the treacle's use Range Rovers for shopping.