Valentines Day

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Valentines Day

Post by palerider »

I hope you've all spunked out on flowers and chocolates in the hope of the annual back-scuttle.

Lady P was forced to grin and bear it first thing this morning. When I say forced, I do mean that in the literal sense as she was ordered at knife-point into the cellar where the nipple clamps, gag and leather restraints hang out.

But due to the vitamin E tablets and the oysters last night I've still got some muck to offload.

Next door's red setter, after I've put the Karren Brady mask on it, is in for some serious exercise later.

I'm just an old romantic at heart.

Brookbonds73

Re: Valentines Day

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:25 am I hope you've all spunked out on flowers and chocolates in the hope of the annual back-scuttle.

Lady P was forced to grin and bear it first thing this morning. When I say forced, I do mean that in the literal sense as she was ordered at knife-point into the cellar where the nipple clamps, gag and leather restraints hang out.

But due to the vitamin E tablets and the oysters last night I've still got some muck to offload.

Next door's red setter, after I've put the Karren Brady mask on it, is in for some serious exercise later.

You old devil you.
We've had quite an eventful time ourselves here too at chez BB. We've had wrestling, swordfighting, suffocating and finally murder involving next doors cat Tiddles.
I'm saving some of my mangoo for later when I dress up in full Nazi regalia, whilst performing back door manoeuvres on an imported chimpanzee called Gertrude.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:18 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:25 am I hope you've all spunked out on flowers and chocolates in the hope of the annual back-scuttle.

You old devil you.
We've had quite an eventful time ourselves here too at chez BB. We've had wrestling, swordfighting, suffocating and finally murder involving next doors cat Tiddles.
I'm saving some of my mangoo for later when I dress up in full Nazi regalia, whilst performing back door manoeuvres on an imported chimpanzee called Gertrude.
You're a regular Rudolph Valentino my learned friend.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

I get pegged twice on valentines.

It is what it is
Covid in the Boardroom