And yet another one.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

And yet another one.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I took delivery of my next door neighbours 55inch UHD TV today as she's in hospital.
But I was horrified to find out it was made in Japan.
You can't be too careful with those cunts out there with viruses etc. So I've decided to Keep it.
Bit of a cunt getting it on the wall but at least she'll be safe next door with my old 14 inch portable.
Every cloud n all that.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Noni

Re: And yet another one.

Post by Noni »

I always knew you were a caring fella! ;)

:lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:51 pm I took delivery of my next door neighbours 55inch UHD TV today as she's in hospital.
You can't be too careful with those cunts out there with viruses etc. So I've decided to Keep it.
Bit of a cunt getting it on the wall but at least she'll be safe next door with my old 14 inch portable.
Every cloud n all that.
How is the old girl BB ? Is she home yet ?

I’m sure she’ll be fine mate , MK is donning his cape and preparing to fly in to protect her at a moments notice.

Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:52 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:51 pm I took delivery of my next door neighbours 55inch UHD TV today as she's in hospital.
Every cloud n all that.

I’m sure she’ll be fine mate , MK is donning his cape and preparing to fly in to protect her at a moments notice.

She should be out next month.
This I'll give me plenty of time to get the 20 Nigerians I have living there somewhere else to stay. I only charge them £400 each per week, so I've made her at least £75 quid so far. The rest I've got tucked safely away in my account for when she gets out.
Tell MK not to worry, I have everything under control, I've even managed to get her a week in Southend at a plush B+B. Me and Mrs BB can drop her down there in our new car.
You've got to look after em you know.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:33 am

She should be out next month.
This I'll give me plenty of time to get the 20 Nigerians I have living there somewhere else to stay. I only charge them £400 each per week, so I've made her at least £75 quid so far. The rest I've got tucked safely away in my account for when she gets out.
Tell MK not to worry, I have everything under control, I've even managed to get her a week in Southend at a plush B+B. Me and Mrs BB can drop her down there in our new car.
You've got to look after em you know.
A bit of medical advice my learned friend.

The elderly get very confused after a lengthy stay in hospital. She'll need something to keep her occupied. Now that the ground has softened some unpaid work re-turfing your garden would be highly beneficial for the old dear. Only 10 hours a day mind, don't want to overdo things.

She'll thank you for it.

And if you're looking for somewhere for the Nigerians to go, my mate Bob runs a shark-fishing business in Bridport and would be grateful for some bait, the fucking price of meat these days.

I'm sure I could negotiate a fair price.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Every cloud n all that.

Yeah Think it's best if I look after the TV...This Mr BB sounds a bit dodgy.... :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:50 pm

Yeah Think it's best if I look after the TV...This Mr BB sounds a bit dodgy.... :lol:
But BB might unwittingly give her Covid-19 .
And she’s old . And vulnerable.

You unfeeling bastard sir.
Bring back Jonathon !