The Official Lewis Hamilton is a Big Cunt thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Re: F1,2021

Post by Ironworksfc »

jameskel wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:13 pm He is a flash, arrogant horrible cunt. He appears to be full of his own self importance. A complete wanker.

Oh hold on, do you want to say, he is black?
Please quote people jameskel, makes things so much easier to follow

I'll add to your very well put description

He is a rich, fucking horrible hypocrite, claims to of been brought up in a ghetto FFS

Absolute cunt of a person, epitomizes the worst of people nowadays.

And uses the black card when it suits.

Cunt!!
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

😂😂😂😂😂

"fuck you" jameskel, 12tth Feb 2021
Covid in the Boardroom

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

jameskel wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:33 pm 😂😂😂😂😂

"fuck you" jameskel, 12tth Feb 2021
Absolutely fucking unique

Not sure it's a good thing

:lol:
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

jameskel wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:13 pm He is a flash, arrogant horrible cunt. He appears to be full of his own self importance. A complete wanker.

Actually he is half white .

But that doesn’t suit his agenda at the moment .

Then there’s this .

https://www.fortisestveritas.co.uk/lewi ... hugo-boss/

Hope this answers Mr Gandalf’s question .

It’s a personal thing , nothing to do with his undoubted ability when driving the best , by some way , Formula 1 car.
Again just my opinion and I admit I don’t know enough about the ‘sport’ to back that statement up .

By the way there’s nothing I like better than a five day test match or a weeks Carp fishing , given the opportunity, so I won’t be throwing the “F1 is like watching paint dry” statement in :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:45 am

Actually he is half white .
I prefer the more elegant description "mixed race" and I will explain why. Most people in some way are basically "mixed" even if they appear to conform to a geographical type. No matter, lots going on under the surface.

Is there not a little too much emphasis and importance placed with the individual rather than the collective.

We might imagine that nature laughs and mocks us, while our instinct tricks us into believing in the importance of The Self.

The virus that dominates current conversation, is a perfect example here; for while it undergoes various mutations and transformations what is it actually trying to do ?
Become the best representation that it can be of Cov-19. That is it's goal and what the collective strives for.

And us humans what are we striving for. Money ? instagram likes ? or is our real purpose to create the best set of chromosomes from all the available DNA during all the mixing and matching and fucking that happens over time.

What we can say is, the virus is committed to it's important work and we should be commited to ours, once we discover what that is.

Normally I'd probably get a bit judgemental but given where everything is at the moment, I'd say, get your kicks where you can...

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

How often do we hear about sportsmen being utter jerks, either on or off the field of play? the Luis Suarez's or the Joey Barton's of this world. And when that happens they get roundly ridiculed, from the press and public alike. All agree that these are people that kids look up to. They are role models, and should behave as such.

And yet when Hamilton tries to be that role model he gets endlessly criticized.

Personally I don't agree with everything he does. The Black Power salute was wrong. The Arrest The Cops T shirt was wrong. So yes, he's making mistakes.
But when someone has good intentions and makes mistakes do you applaud the intentions or do you bash him for the mistakes?

Noni

Post by Noni »

Gandalf wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:19 am How often do we hear about sportsmen being utter jerks, either on or off the field of play? the Luis Suarez's or the Joey Barton's of this world. And when that happens they get roundly ridiculed, from the press and public alike. All agree that these are people that kids look up to. They are role models, and should behave as such.

Personally I don't agree with everything he does. The Black Power salute was wrong. The Arrest The Cops T shirt was wrong. So yes, he's making mistakes.
But when someone has good intentions and makes mistakes do you applaud the intentions or do you bash him for the mistakes?
100% agree.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

First of all, now is pretty much without question the best F1 driver we've ever seen,and he's British so should be proud of that.
If I was making a Million bucks a week...I'd be spending it as well...I'd have a private jet..
cars and big fuck off big houses and apartments,if single be shagging the hottest women I could find...Flash or enjoying life....
Don't think he comes across as arrogant/flash/cocky,big headed,any of that...But...

Nothing pisses me of more than a Mix raced person ...who only identifies as Black...first of all that's a massive insult to
non blacks...namely whites.....sorry Mum...I only identify with what dad gave me..

Obama was the same and others....Huge Huge opportunity to big up the mixed race thing and identify as such,showing
how we can mix and get along,and all be equal...but they choose to ignore their white dna which is there, aint fuckin going
anywhere,you are what you are...and Big up the Black Lives Matter stuff,and help cause division.

What they are saying is... they only half matter in this world......need to think about what he and others are doing and saying..

Life can be and is tougher for an awful lot of "Non Whites"...no getting away from that...but he could help that so much more.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

His tough and neglected upbringing in the ghettos of downtown Stevenage certainly qualifies him as a right on Black activist.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Noni wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:30 am
Gandalf wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:19 am How often do we hear about sportsmen being utter jerks, either on or off the field of play? the Luis Suarez's or the Joey Barton's of this world. And when that happens they get roundly ridiculed, from the press and public alike. All agree that these are people that kids look up to. They are role models, and should behave as such.

100% agree.
Course you do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes of course . Hamilton has made huge mistakes .
But his lack of humility and his refusal , to my knowledge, to acknowledge any of them pisses me off .

The fact that he stands to attention on the victory podium after a Grand Prix to this country’s national anthem after openly disrespecting the 90% or whatever of its population whose lives he clearly thinks DONT matter.

Oh he loves the country he supposedly represents so much that he fucked off to the south of France so he doesn’t have to spend his hard earned on taxes like the rest of us.

MK has put it all so much much better but the man is just a Cunt .
Bring back Jonathon !