Another good deed.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Another good deed.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

My next door neighbours electric went on the blink earlier on and she has no heat or hot water.
I immediately sprang in to action by setting fire to her furniture in her living room so she can keep warm.
I think we've got a couple of hours left on the three piece, so I've told her when that dies out we can start ripping up the carpets.
Down there for dancing.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Re: Another good deed.

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:29 pm My next door neighbours electric went on the blink earlier on and she has no heat or hot water.
I immediately sprang in to action by setting fire to her furniture in her living room so she can keep warm.
I think we've got a couple of hours left on the three piece, so I've told her when that dies out we can start ripping up the carpets.
Down there for dancing.
If there were more like you the world would be a happier place.

Myself I've been sending packs of bacon to the asylum-seeker charities.

One world and all that.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:38 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:29 pm My next door neighbours electric went on the blink earlier on and she has no heat or hot water.
Down there for dancing.
If there were more like you the world would be a happier place.

Myself I've been sending packs of bacon to the asylum-seeker charities.

One world and all that.
A noble gesture, my good man.
Ahmed down the road has over 20 people living in his loft. I thought it only fair that I report it to the local authorities. Social distancing n all that.

palerider

Post by palerider »

There's an old bloke down the road who can't get about and needs his car to do his shopping.

When he got back yesterday I heard an awful sound coming from his engine. I reckon his transmission's fucked, so I went out at 3am and nicked his wheels.

I couldn't live with myself if he broke down in this weather.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:27 am There's an old bloke down the road who can't get about and needs his car to do his shopping.

When he got back yesterday I heard an awful sound coming from his engine. I reckon his transmission's fucked, so I went out at 3am and nicked his wheels.

So true, my good man.
My neighbours had her shopping delivered today, she wasn't in, so I took it in for her.
I'm keeping all the cakes and deserts she's ordered as I have to keep an eye on her diabetes.
Well no one else will.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:15 pm
palerider wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:27 am There's an old bloke down the road who can't get about and needs his car to do his shopping.

So true, my good man.
My neighbours had her shopping delivered today, she wasn't in, so I took it in for her.
I'm keeping all the cakes and deserts she's ordered as I have to keep an eye on her diabetes.
Well no one else will.
If only all the fat cunts with gastric bands had had you looking out for them my learned friend.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:48 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:15 pm

So true, my good man.
Well no one else will.
If only all the fat cunts with gastric bands had had you looking out for them my learned friend.
Costing the country a fortune I may add.
Far better to euthanaise them and be done with it.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:09 pm
palerider wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:48 pm

Costing the country a fortune I may add.
Far better to euthanaise them and be done with it.
:lol:

It's -9 here this morning. I scraped the ice off the car and popped off to Tesco to get a few bits and bobs and noticed a bloke selling the Big Issue. He was frozen, poor bugger so I took the peppermint I was sucking out of my mouth and gave it to him.

You don't have to thank me.