Elderly folk.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Elderly folk.

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:26 am
palerider wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:09 am Eddie Izzard too.

Wrong'un.
Labours next Prime minister.
God, I fucking hope so.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

JayK wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:11 am Bit premature on the way to the sperm bank huh? 😂
He's been collecting it in a bucket over the past week
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:57 pm people who fart just before exiting a lift
Whats wrong with that? These days one has to have a good fart to disguise a cough or sniff
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:44 am And don't get me started on these cunts with indoor bikes racing against eachother. Peloton my hole
I have to deliver these monstrosities sometimes. How about going and pick up your own stupid bikes and carry it up your own front steps with overgrown bushes as the beginning of your fitness regime

JayK

Post by JayK »

BCHammer wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:38 am
JayK wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:11 am Bit premature on the way to the sperm bank huh? 😂
He's been collecting it in a bucket over the past week
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:57 pm people who fart just before exiting a lift
Whats wrong with that? These days one has to have a good fart to disguise a cough or sniff
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:44 am And don't get me started on these cunts with indoor bikes racing against eachother. Peloton my hole
I have to deliver these monstrosities sometimes. How about going and pick up your own stupid bikes and carry it up your own front steps with overgrown bushes as the beginning of your fitness regime
:lol: :lol: so true

And on the delivery side of things, gotta get the crap past the car which is parked too tight and ya gotta lift over the thing. Wankers
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:24 am
BCHammer wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:38 am He's been collecting it in a bucket over the past week Whats wrong with that? These days one has to have a good fart to disguise a cough or sniff

And on the delivery side of things, gotta get the crap past the car which is parked too tight and ya gotta lift over the thing. Wankers
You have to include supermarket delivery drivers in that too .

The Cunts playing knock down ginger and fucking off double quick when they know half your order is wrong and is full of substitutes you didn’t ask for .

Bit like David Moyes really :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Wrong'un.
I'd take a fucking blowtorch to that cunt.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:27 pm

Wrong'un.
Indeed my learned friend. Starting on the genitals just so he/she/it can put that one to bed.

I was in Tesco very early this morning hoping to beat the rush but was still held up by an old harridan asking the checkout girl if she could scan some coupons clearly out of date by a decade.

You'd club baby seals for less.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:35 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:27 pm

Indeed my learned friend. Starting on the genitals just so he/she/it can put that one to bed.

I was in Tesco very early this morning hoping to beat the rush but was still held up by an old harridan asking the checkout girl if she could scan some coupons clearly out of date by a decade.

You'd club baby seals for less.
Quite so.
That's why I think a good tasering is in order.
I was in a shop earlier on and an old biddy wanted her lottery checked from 25 years ago. Rolls of the cunting things she had all on separate tickets, no doubt stuffed under the bed beside her portable potty.
A St Valentine's day massacre would have been nothing I tell ya.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:13 am

The Cunts playing knock down ginger and fucking off double quick when they know half your order is wrong and is full of substitutes you didn’t ask for .

You should shop at Tesco. We’re much better than the other cunts. Well I am anyway :lol:
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Supermarket deliveries FFS.. Since this lockdown bollocks the highlight of the week for Mr and Mrs W is our weekly visit to the local Tescos. That and my daily walk are the only times I can get out of the fucking house. I'm not going to have my groceries delivered and miss the one remaining pleasure that nice Mr Johnson has left me with.

Sad but true
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:12 am

Supermarket deliveries FFS.. Since this lockdown bollocks the highlight of the week for Mr and Mrs W is our weekly visit to the local Tescos. That and my daily walk are the only times I can get out of the fucking house. I'm not going to have my groceries delivered and miss the one remaining pleasure that nice Mr Johnson has left me with.

Sad but true
Tell everyone else that. The guys at my depot said it’s been like Christmas week every week since lockdown 1. That’s a lot of deliveries
COYI!!!