Twatter

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Twatter

Post by mkhammer »

So they now reckon they can tell the President of the USA...what he can and cant do..

But they let the Shit Stirring Anarchists ...across all extremes left and right have free range.

BillyDWhizz

Re: Twatter

Post by BillyDWhizz »

mkhammer wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:13 am So they now reckon they can tell the President of the USA...what he can and cant do..

But they let the Shit Stirring Anarchists ...across all extremes left and right have free range.
You make it sound like Trump has done nothing wrong.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:54 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:13 am So they now reckon they can tell the President of the USA...what he can and cant do..

Wasn't my point mate....Trumps an arrogant egotistical prick....

But end off the day he was voted in as the President of the USA..therefore most powerful man arguably in the world...
Makes Twatter even more Arrogant in trying to control him...While like I said still being an avenue an outlet for even
bigger Arseholes than him....

Noni

Post by Noni »

Apparently a meeting by US top military officials have made sure that Trump is not able to use the codes for the Nuclear war heads.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

mkhammer wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:07 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:54 pm

Wasn't my point mate....Trumps an arrogant egotistical prick....

But end off the day he was voted in as the President of the USA..therefore most powerful man arguably in the world...
Makes Twatter even more Arrogant in trying to control him...While like I said still being an avenue an outlet for even
bigger Arseholes than him....
I agree to a point but the way I look at at is that social media has allowed him to spew his vicious, erroneous and fraudulent rhetoric unchallenged for far too long. They should have muzzled him years ago instead of enabling him to infect the mentally limited with his particular brand of magalomaniacal (deliberate spelling) ideology.

I honestly believe without the access to social media afforded him, then Trump wouldn't have left the US in half the mess it's in now.

I don't think it's arrogant of Twitter etc to ban him, indeed in the end they had a duty of care to do so as his tweets and ramblings were getting more and more violent, prevaricating and seditious.

It's fine to have the 1st amendment and all but it was never designed to be used a tool of destruction and insurrection. I hope once the dust has settled all the social media outlets clamp down permanently on such extreme "posters" regardless of their political orientation and goals.

Having an opinion is great, forcing your opinion, threatening, cajoling and bullying others simply because they don't think like you do isn't. Sadly, that's exactly what Twitter, FB etc enable these arseholes to do.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Noni wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:36 pm Apparently a meeting by US top military officials have made sure that Trump is not able to use the codes for the Nuclear war heads.
I literally wouldn't trust him with a light switch never-mind the nuclear launch codes.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Noni wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:36 pm Apparently a meeting by US top military officials have made sure that Trump is not able to use the codes for the Nuclear war heads.
That's a lovely story but it's not believable. The protocols are so designed to make it impossible for a nuclear launch to be initiated by "rogue" individual(s)

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Wonder what would have happened if they would have actually let him get on with the job that he was brought in to do when was democratically voted for...

Seen the same here with Boris and Brexit...this is how the democracy hating left operate when they dont get what they want

JayK

Post by JayK »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:43 pm
I literally wouldn't trust him with a light switch never-mind the nuclear launch codes.
🤣🤣🤣
COYI!!!

Noni

Post by Noni »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:49 pm
That's a lovely story but it's not believable. The protocols are so designed to make it impossible for a nuclear launch to be initiated by "rogue" individual(s)
You mean Trump?... :lol: