Dominic Cummings

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
terrya1965

Re: Dominic Cummings

Post by terrya1965 »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:55 am
terrya1965 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:37 pm

Something I do agree with you on MK.
Absolutely no harm whatsoever in disagreeing Tel......I love a passionate discussion with differing views...

Life would be dull and boring if we all thought the same way....be that Politics,Covid,Footie...whatever.
Me too MK.

Definitely mate.I quite enjoy the banter..Nothing nasty.I can tell you are a decent fella,even though we may disagree on some views.That is what it is about MK.

BlackDiamond

Re: Dominic Cummings

Post by BlackDiamond »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:32 am
mkhammer wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:55 am

Absolutely no harm whatsoever in disagreeing Tel......I love a passionate discussion with differing views...

Life would be dull and boring if we all thought the same way....be that Politics,Covid,Footie...whatever.A
Me too MK.

Definitely mate.I quite enjoy the banter..Nothing nasty.I can tell you are a decent fella,even though we may disagree on some views.That is what it is about MK.
Well said Terry. All chums together sharing life observations without judgement or censure. Like a Jim Davidson audience - more of him in a minute.

And I was especially please to read this morning that the Foreign aid budget was going down and the Defense budget was going up. I bet that was a Carrie idea, she is good she is.

Which made me wonder if the BBC couldn't be doing a bit more as a public service broadcaster. Encourage them to host a "Warships in need" evening, hosted by Jim Davidson - who else - as he's very big on defence and pretty low on foreign aid. It's a perfect match.

A better suited host "BBC wise" would be Ricky Gervais, but you don't want an atheist preaching to you, do you...