Dominic Cummings

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Dominic Cummings

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:19 am
palerider wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:06 am The human race is a collective force of looking after number one and it's family. Those that care ONLY about others are the ones that get beatified.

Sure, we may give to charity if we can afford it. But not at the expense of looking after yourself and your own first.

And the point of this is that a Cummings-less Tory party would not win an election outright if it was held tomorrow. Billy is correct, I suspect it would be a hung parliament in similar numbers to the one under May. Most voters care little that BJ has become a bumbling buffoon ruled by his penis these days or that Starmer is a better leader than Catweazle by nature of the fact that it was impossible to be worse.

Voters care only about what effects them personally. And losing your job because of coronavirus cuts will be top of the list. And not being allowed to meet friends or care for your elderly parents. A new wind farm promoted by Johnson's nonsensical bint will not make them say 'Well that makes up for it'.

There are a number of posters on here who've been touched personally by covid. I've read the posts and my heart goes out. Were it myself I would undoubtedly think the same. But for the majority, and the vast majority of the country as well, an end to the draconian restrictions on December 2nd followed by a sense of normality slowly returning can be the only thing that will save the government in the medium term. There can be a few tweeks elsewhere like a cut in foreign aid, an end to illegal immigration and proper law enforcement, not the cringing apology to the pc brigade we currently see that will gain further support, but ostensibly it's an end to the life we now endure that's similar to a one-stretch at Ford Open prison.

Cummings had run his course. Carrie Symonds has to run hers, and fucking soon too, hopefully dragging the blond oaf down with her. And as Whisky says, the Tories in the 1922 committee are a ruthless bunch. Rishi Sunak is waiting in the wings and although the fat bloke sings at the moment it can't be for much longer.

Thankfully the election won't be tomorrow. It will be 4 years away. By which time, as long as the correct decisions are made now, and they are not drawn up by Symonds, Hancock, Whitty and the other miserable cunt, then the country can drag itself out of the ICU.
Your referring of course to the walking sigh...
That's the fella.

There was an old Western called 'The Man who shot Liberty Vallance'.

Liberty ? :lol: :lol: :lol: With this wet fart ?

As for the shooting ?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Unless you can see into the future...I don't see how you can make judgements on what is correct or incorrect at
this moment in time...only way is ..in 3 years time look back and judge....if one country took different route,
Which at the moment no one is...it's a series of stop/starts with various economies,then you say ..well that was a wrong call,
we should have gone that way,done this,
but even then only it's only in hindsight...because there was no evidence at the time which was the right way to go.
We're doing all the logical stuff,like everyone is,thats all you can ask...absolutely no way can we carry on as "Normal"
No way....

I'm the opposite to you guys Tories would win with Johnston..win a hung one without him...Seriously.. the Public..the Voters like
him...he's proved it Hugely, more so than any other PM..Thatcher aside.....is a similar thing in fact....you'd read the papers,
watch the news, talk to guys/and girls at work....have rows down the boozer...jesus had fuckin loads.. :lol: ..listen to the songs..
you'd start thinking its a close call here,maybe she aint that popular..no way can she win an election.......
And she would absolutely piss it.....same as Boris last time...like said met very few that don't like him,or at least
understand what he is having to do.

I honestly don't no what is being done so wrong...with this shit of a thing or Brexit...we have to protect the vulnerable,
and we're leaving Europe and want the very very best out of it we can get....if that means telling a bunch of
unelected Euro Bods to do what we want or else ..so be it..
We fuck the collective off and deal individually...they'll still want and NEED our trade

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:05 pm Unless you can see into the future...I don't see how you can make judgements on what is correct or incorrect at
this moment in time...only way is ..in 3 years time look back and judge....if one country took different route,
Which at the moment no one is...it's a series of stop/starts with various economies,then you say ..well that was a wrong call,
but even then only it's only in hindsight...because there was no evidence at the time which was the right way to go.
We're doing all the logical stuff,like everyone is,thats all you can ask...absolutely no way can we carry on as "Normal"
No way....

I'm the opposite to you guys Tories would win with Johnston..win a hung one without him...Seriously.. the Public..the Voters like
him...he's proved it Hugely, more so than any other PM..Thatcher aside.....is a similar thing in fact....you'd read the papers,
watch the news, talk to guys/and girls at work....have rows down the boozer...jesus had fuckin loads.. :lol: ..listen to the songs..
you'd start thinking its a close call here,maybe she aint that popular..no way can she win an election.......
And she would absolutely piss it.....same as Boris last time...like said met very few that don't like him,or at least

I honestly don't no what is being done so wrong...with this shit of a thing or Brexit...we have to protect the vulnerable,
and we're leaving Europe and want the very very best out of it we can get....if that means telling a bunch of
We fuck the collective off and deal individually...they'll still want and NEED our trade
The facts aren't backing up your claim of Boris's popularity I'm afraid mate. This is the last league table published on Conservativehome.com - a site for Tory members funnily enough. It's not good reading for Boris and I'm positive when it's updated it'll look even worse, he may yet even beat Teresa May's -74%

His latest YouGov approval ratings are in the toilet as well so I don't know what you're reading or who you're talking too that makes you think Boris can compete and win a GE. I agree with you comparing him with Thatcher though... The one who was basically forced out of office because she'd alienated the Cabinet and backbenchers. The similarities are indeed striking.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:07 pm
mkhammer wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:05 pm Unless you can see into the future...I don't see how you can make judgements on what is correct or incorrect at
No way....

The facts aren't backing up your claim of Boris's popularity I'm afraid mate. This is the last league table published on Conservativehome.com - a site for Tory members funnily enough. It's not good reading for Boris and I'm positive when it's updated it'll look even worse, he may yet even beat Teresa May's -74%

His latest YouGov approval ratings are in the toilet as well so I don't know what you're reading or who you're talking too that makes you think Boris can compete and win a GE. I agree with you comparing him with Thatcher though... The one who was basically forced out of office because she'd alienated the Cabinet and backbenchers. The similarities are indeed striking.
Thats not a true reflection mate...think even you know that...of course his popularity will drop....goes with the territory
of being PM..the Blame game etc...some people actually blame him for Covid getting to the UK in the first place.
This is what you prob want and is a truer reflection.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leadershi ... l_election
The drop in ratings coincides with the First lock down and pubs/shops/gyms shutting etc...people are pissed off,
need someone to shout and bawl at....
We still have the Remainers knocking around as well...like a dog with a fuckin bone that lot.

Like said Polls mean not a lot to me anymore....Remember the Scottish devolution thing few years back...all
polls were saying 60/40 leave,spend a fair bit of time up there...I wasn't seeing that,,so much so had a wager on remain....
52/48 stay...they were way out...way out with our last Election as well.
Going back to the Pub arguments I mentioned ..guys would be banging tables,shes a bitch,she this, shes that..
After election..who'd you vote for............."Fuck that"..."couldn't be bothered"..."aint voting for any of those fuckers"...etc.
People that say their gonna vote...Vote.....the moaners and whingers don't.

Like said his record speaks for itself....he's not unpopular.......

Are the Hard line Labourites they lost the "Red Wall" gonna return and vote for a SIR.............I don't mind him,wouldn't
vote for him...plus got plenty in the wardrobe to come out......The Lefties wont touch him...but they did go with Boris,
you cant deny that...

h69

Post by h69 »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:55 pm If I could have a free swing at anybody,it would be him.

I'd like to knock the ignorant arrogant c**t out!
Love the guy.

Came in and got us what we voted for. Really froths up the lefty scroungers as well.

His job is now done for now

h69

Post by h69 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:26 pm Smarmer might get his chance in 2024
He wont last that long.....the marxist left woke wankers don't like him as he is too central and too indecisive for them (quite a surprise since he is a lawyer).

h69

Post by h69 »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:17 pm
mkhammer wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:16 am .and he would still win an election if it was next Thursday..
says a lot to me..
No. No he wouldn't.

If there was an election next week the very best Johnson could hope for is a hung parliament. Indeed, several big and respected polling organisations including YouGov , MORI and Opinium have Labour ahead and many others show a considerable degradation of the Tory vote share - enough of a drop to ensure no majority in a GE. I'll concede a bounce for Labour because - let's face it a tin of beans is more popular than Corbyn ever was but Starmer is certainly starting to look like a genuine and capable opposition leader and the polls are starting to reflect this.

Also and I can't stress this enough, Boris would lose a GE simply because of Boris. He's proved to be incompetent, untruthful and weak, which in all honesty should be a surprise to absolutely no one. It's not as if he's suddenly changed his whole persona the moment he blustered and waffled his way to the PMs office now is it?
There is no way Starmer would beat Johnson. Most of his party hate him also since he binned a few of the left wing.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

h69 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:06 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:26 pm Smarmer might get his chance in 2024
He wont last that long.....the marxist left woke wankers don't like him as he is too central and too indecisive for them (quite a surprise since he is a lawyer).
Wait till he employs his Jewish deputy shadow PM
Then fucks that cunt McCluskey off
And watch them self implode

h69

Post by h69 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:36 pm
h69 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:06 pm

Wait till he employs his Jewish deputy shadow PM
Then fucks that cunt McCluskey off
And watch them self implode
He will never get McCluskey out but if he did you are right, it would be like an Atom bomb.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

h69 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:07 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:17 pm

No. No he wouldn't.

If there was an election next week the very best Johnson could hope for is a hung parliament. Indeed, several big and respected polling organisations including YouGov , MORI and Opinium have Labour ahead and many others show a considerable degradation of the Tory vote share - enough of a drop to ensure no majority in a GE. I'll concede a bounce for Labour because - let's face it a tin of beans is more popular than Corbyn ever was but Starmer is certainly starting to look like a genuine and capable opposition leader and the polls are starting to reflect this.

Also and I can't stress this enough, Boris would lose a GE simply because of Boris. He's proved to be incompetent, untruthful and weak, which in all honesty should be a surprise to absolutely no one. It's not as if he's suddenly changed his whole persona the moment he blustered and waffled his way to the PMs office now is it?
There is no way Starmer would beat Johnson. Most of his party hate him also since he binned a few of the left wing.
That has nothing to do with the electoral mate.

Personally,I wouldn`t vote for either party..They don`t repesent the many.

One is for the greedy rich and the other for the ethnics.Both parties represent their own agendas and not for 80% of the population.

Where is the party for the normal working person?