Yorkshire Ripper

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
JayK

Re: Yorkshire Ripper

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:48 pm
JayK wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:35 pm

Absolutely Oz!! Some are wrong thinking those can be rehabilitated too. Pretty sure there was a guy recently who was let out early and then went on a terrorist rampage
My ex-missus is a community corrections officer (effectively a parole officer), and she reckons that at least 90% of the parolees that have to report to her are repeat offenders.

Which begs the (rhetorical) question - when is enough enough? Where do you draw the line?
That’s a scary statistic considering they were deemed to have been rehabilitated. The problem with prison is that it’s full of like minded people so I can’t see how they’re gonna come out with different ideas and thoughts on life
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:45 am

The whole process of releasing prisoners back into society is based on the belief that they’ve been rehabilitated.

If a criminal has been marked ‘never to be released’, then it’s logical to suggest that they can not be rehabilitated.

That being the case, they should get the injection.
Absolutely Oz!! Some are wrong thinking those can be rehabilitated too. Pretty sure there was a guy recently who was let out early and then went on a terrorist rampage
Yes the London Bridge cunt after attending a do gooders convention round the corner ,thankfully shot and killed.
The recent incident in Austria another one

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Back to the Ripper that Geordie cunt who threw the OB off the scent for ages should have been given a life sentence too when he was finally caught.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

JayK wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:55 pm
OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:48 pm

My ex-missus is a community corrections officer (effectively a parole officer), and she reckons that at least 90% of the parolees that have to report to her are repeat offenders.

Which begs the (rhetorical) question - when is enough enough? Where do you draw the line?

That’s a scary statistic considering they were deemed to have been rehabilitated. The problem with prison is that it’s full of like minded people so I can’t see how they’re gonna come out with different ideas and thoughts on life
Just to be clear, these repeat offenders may not have served any time. Some of her ‘clients’ have breached their parole half a dozen times, but never actually been to jail.

JayK

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:44 pm
JayK wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:55 pm

Just to be clear, these repeat offenders may not have served any time. Some of her ‘clients’ have breached their parole half a dozen times, but never actually been to jail.
That’s messed up too. Prisons are quite full though. They need to get or keep people out to make room for others 🤦🏻‍♂️
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:09 pm

Yes the London Bridge cunt after attending a do gooders convention round the corner ,thankfully shot and killed.
The recent incident in Austria another one
That’s them. So many of them these days, I lose track
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Well, the cunt apparently had Covid, so if anyone wants evidence lockdowns don't work he is living proof. Cunt's been locked down for nearly 40 years.

Well, maybe "living proof" isn't quite right. ;) .
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:48 pm Well, the cunt apparently had Covid, so if anyone wants evidence lockdowns don't work he is living proof. Cunt's been locked down for nearly 40 years.

He refused treatment but I bet they still include him in the stats. For his age group the fatality rate is 12% for under 65s 0.29%

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:30 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:48 pm Well, the cunt apparently had Covid, so if anyone wants evidence lockdowns don't work he is living proof. Cunt's been locked down for nearly 40 years.

He refused treatment but I bet they still include him in the stats. For his age group the fatality rate is 12% for under 65s 0.29%
He was in his seventies and the official government stats say that over 90% of the fatalities come from within that range. I haven't seen figures breaking it down to smaller age ranges but I'm guessing it's probably reasonable to assume the older age groups show more deaths.

Which, if you think about it, doesn't require rocket science statistical knowledge, does it ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?