Old Bloke or the Other Old Bloke...

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Old Bloke or the Other Old Bloke...

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Looks like that soppy old cunt has won
I shall be watching the chaos and turmoil this fucker and his equally odious sidekick Harris will conjure up in the future.

Go team !!!!!

Dolfo

Post by Dolfo »

0853FBB3-3FF6-42D2-8D19-ED2D2C045CC9.jpeg
0853FBB3-3FF6-42D2-8D19-ED2D2C045CC9.jpeg (48.71 KiB) Viewed 2583 times

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

America version of Jezza corbinladen...terrorists friend, IRA top of his list

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I am sorry,how can you have a President that is getting on for 80?

BULLSHIT TBH.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:10 pm
mkhammer wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:54 pm Sad state of affairs when that's the USA s Choice of Presidents.....One's on the Worlds Biggest Ego Trip....other one
doesn't know what day of the week it is....

And you lot have a pop at poor old Boris.... :lol:

Think I'd Be Prepared to stick with the Devil you Know TBH......Just not sure bout Biden,really gives the impression he
should be off enjoying retirement,fishing somewhere...not arguably the most powerful man in the world....

He worries me a bit..looks like he's gonna nick it tho..
Fuuuuuuccckinng Hell MK. So... so you're saying that Trump is a fit and proper person to be the most powerful man in the world?

Really? Is he? Really?

Four years of deception, evasion, misogyny, racism, narcissism, nepotism and favouritism hasn't changed your mind about him one bit? Christ almighty! 'Staying with the devil you know' in this instance is like taking your kids to Dr Josef Mengle and asking him to experiment on them!

Literally anyone is a better bet than that orange dimwit as POTUS. Get rid of Trump first and then worry about Biden. I just really hope the electoral college doesn't fuck the American voting majority over. Again.
Well said that man.
Flairon

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:57 pm Looks like that soppy old cunt has won
I shall be watching the chaos and turmoil this fucker and his equally odious sidekick Harris will conjure up in the future.

Go team !!!!!
wman.what pray tell is odious about Mamala?
Flairon

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

deanox wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:39 pm I love it here in the states, if you just turn the TV off you would never know that "according to the media" this is a fucked up country.

I gave out over 4000 pieces of candy on Halloween to kids from every back ground and race, I do not see problems on the streets.

I only know of one person who got Covid and he said that it wasn't as bad as a bout of Flu he had a couple of years ago. Biden wants to shut everything down which makes no sense economically and I doubt that it will stop the infection rate as this is a global problem not a local one.

The "issues we have in the states" are being blown out of proportion in mainly Democratic run cities.

If Biden wins I as a Republican, will not try to get him Impeached/Slander his name/cry and moan, I will wish him luck and hope he doesn't raise my taxes too much!!
That might be because you left Florida mate. Covid infection rates are quite rampant at the moment.
Flairon

palerider

Post by palerider »

Trump should do the decent thing and accept defeat.

After all. Any bloke who gets stars like Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, Muhammad Ali and Champion the Wonder Horse voting for him deserves the job.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

I really really hope he's gonna be a good thing...Honestly can't see it....Plenty of democrats will want to get him declared
unfit for office in a year or two...and we know the incoming...if I was a sceptic.... ;) in thru the back door.........

Clarify the Postal votes and some of the Dubious counting that was around....and for gods sake stop the fucking old man jog...
Embarrasses me.... :lol:

Noni

Post by Noni »

Why is Trump not allowed in the White House....:?:

Because it's ForBiden.

:D