Old Bloke or the Other Old Bloke...

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Old Bloke or the Other Old Bloke...

Post by mkhammer »

Sad state of affairs when that's the USA s Choice of Presidents.....One's on the Worlds Biggest Ego Trip....other one
doesn't know what day of the week it is....

And you lot have a pop at poor old Boris.... :lol:

Think I'd Be Prepared to stick with the Devil you Know TBH......Just not sure bout Biden,really gives the impression he
should be off enjoying retirement,fishing somewhere...not arguably the most powerful man in the world....

He worries me a bit..looks like he's gonna nick it tho..

terrya1965

Re: Old Bloke or the Other Old Bloke...

Post by terrya1965 »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:54 pm Sad state of affairs when that's the USA s Choice of Presidents.....One's on the Worlds Biggest Ego Trip....other one

Think I'd Be Prepared to stick with the Devil you Know TBH......Just not sure bout Biden,really gives the impression he
should be off enjoying retirement,fishing somewhere...not arguably the most powerful man in the world....

Amazing really.

We have all these clever people in the world,then you have these c**ts.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:54 pm Sad state of affairs when that's the USA s Choice of Presidents.....One's on the Worlds Biggest Ego Trip....other one

If either of them got dementia how could you tell...

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:15 pm

If either of them got dementia how could you tell...
Trump would forget to put his wig on.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Fuuuuuuccckinng Hell MK. So... so you're saying that Trump is a fit and proper person to be the most powerful man in the world?

Really? Is he? Really?

Four years of deception, evasion, misogyny, racism, narcissism, nepotism and favouritism hasn't changed your mind about him one bit? Christ almighty! 'Staying with the devil you know' in this instance is like taking your kids to Dr Josef Mengle and asking him to experiment on them!

Literally anyone is a better bet than that orange dimwit as POTUS. Get rid of Trump first and then worry about Biden. I just really hope the electoral college doesn't fuck the American voting majority over. Again.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

deanox

Post by deanox »

Just saying....
Attachments
maga.jpg
maga.jpg (25.79 KiB) Viewed 2838 times
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:10 pm

Fuuuuuuccckinng Hell MK. So... so you're saying that Trump is a fit and proper person to be the most powerful man in the world?

Really? Is he? Really?

Four years of deception, evasion, misogyny, racism, narcissism, nepotism and favouritism hasn't changed your mind about him one bit? Christ almighty! 'Staying with the devil you know' in this instance is like taking your kids to Dr Josef Mengle and asking him to experiment on them!

Literally anyone is a better bet than that orange dimwit as POTUS. Get rid of Trump first and then worry about Biden. I just really hope the electoral college doesn't fuck the American voting majority over. Again.
What part of, a Bloke having the biggest Ego trip in the world...comes out as ..a fit and proper person to run the States Bill...

Biden seriously worries me...he won't lead he will be dictated to by a lot of Liberal Dogooders...thats dangerous mate.
Both not great choices but one or the other with no choice.......................

By the looks of it if not for the Covid effect in certain States he would have this one won as well...
Personally don't like the guy...but he's not some evil fuck that the Press/Media make out....Plenty support him in
the States...must be a reason...

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

300 million people, and these are the two best candidates?

:?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Expect race riots, looting and burning should sleepy Joe fail to win.

deanox

Post by deanox »

I love it when they call republicans racist's :roll:
Attachments
biden-byrd-kkk.png
biden-byrd-kkk.png (468.25 KiB) Viewed 2786 times
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"