Is France No longer A Safe Country?

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
terrya1965

Is France No longer A Safe Country?

Post by terrya1965 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reute ... U8ySKRbrrI

It seems to be happening every week there.

I like the way the BBC report it,has stabbings,when 2 of the victims were beheaded.

BlackDiamond

Re: Is France No longer A Safe Country?

Post by BlackDiamond »

France attracts that special kind of Muslim delinquent that goes berserk in that manner. Primarily because those sorts are devoid of a sense of humour and don't appreciate the Charlie Hebdo satire, which is part of the French egalitarian disposition of taking the piss.

After the attack in Nice, where a decapitation was enacted; the French authorities sanctioned the projecting of cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad, onto public buildings in a Gallic gesture of "up yours"

Not everyone saw the funny side...and it only took some wandering migrant from Tunisia with a knife to prove that very point.

Zut alors!
Last edited by BlackDiamond on Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I'd not go to France or the US right now even if I could.

In fact I'd be wary about anywhere in Western Europe. Undocumented migrants who nobody knows a thing about. I've been banging on about it for ages. This particular piece of shit arrived on a boat on Lampedusa. Tunisia is not recognised as an unsafe country so he was classed as an economic migrant.

Sure, life's tough for millions but until sufficient resources are allocated to look at each and every claimant then they cannot be allowed to wander off into society. The same applies in the UK.

I just pray that before long enough pressure is exerted on the countries they come from to take them back otherwise any sort of aid can be thrown out of the window.

And as for the vermin lawyers who try to prevent it, I'd lock the fuckers up and throw away the key.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Thank fuck for the Channel.......Because the Dogooding PC brigade would have us awash with scum like that,if we were
land linked..

Speaking of dogooders....Lily Allen says it's OK to Wank and should be treated as acceptable in society.....
Married single,gay straight,somewhere in the middle...

Well Thats some good news then....... :lol:

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

It was probably safer back in WW1

JayK

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:27 pm Thank fuck for the Channel.......Because the Dogooding PC brigade would have us awash with scum like that,if we were
land linked..

Speaking of dogooders....Lily Allen says it's OK to Wank and should be treated as acceptable in society.....
Married single,gay straight,somewhere in the middle...

Well Thats some good news then....... :lol:
Finally something I agree with her on 😂😂😂
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

I went to do a job in Paris a year or 2 ago now. Was on the metro for a couple of hours maybe. 11pm I decided to get off and get a taxi. Very very unsafe looking like a tourist with my suitcase of tools and parts for the job.

So I don’t think it’s recently become unsafe.

Also, I thought Marseille would be a nice place to go. My mate done a job there and couldn’t wait to get out. Was prob 90% asylum seeker types. France has changed and is no longer just full of cunty french (mainly Paris) but cunty asylum seekers too.
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Let's be honest,It`s the main reason why we have Brexit.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

JayK wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:27 pm I went to do a job in Paris a year or 2 ago now. Was on the metro for a couple of hours maybe. 11pm I decided to get off and get a taxi. Very very unsafe looking like a tourist with my suitcase of tools and parts for the job.

Also, I thought Marseille would be a nice place to go. My mate done a job there and couldn’t wait to get out. Was prob 90% asylum seeker types. France has changed and is no longer just full of cunty french (mainly Paris) but cunty asylum seekers too.
like flies chasing a cows arse

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:53 pm
JayK wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:27 pm I went to do a job in Paris a year or 2 ago now. Was on the metro for a couple of hours maybe. 11pm I decided to get off and get a taxi. Very very unsafe looking like a tourist with my suitcase of tools and parts for the job.

like flies chasing a cows arse
Beautifully worded 😂
COYI!!!