This shows the BBC up for..

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Rick_Deckard

This shows the BBC up for..

Post by Rick_Deckard »

the cunts they really are...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... eason.html

The statement near the end about Antonio...he did get where he is by being strong and athletic, thats his whole fucking game, basically brute strength and huff'n puff it wasnt his IQ that got him there, its wasnt guile and intelligence...total cunts

social engineering the The Blatantly Biased Cunts way

Neville Bartos

Re: This shows the BBC up for..

Post by Neville Bartos »

Ridiculous in and of itself.
But then again it's the Mail online, so it could be double bollocks.

I mean stuff like black balled and whiter that white literally have no racial connotations beyond the words black and white.

So, do these SJAs really think us peons are so thick that we immediately jump to racism whenever light/white and dark/black are negative or positive?
I mean when I saw that Lord of the Rings movie and they started going on about the DARK Lord, my first thought wasn't 'fucking black bloke, might have known'. In fact that thought didn't cross mind until I just (sarcastically) wrote it down.

Censorship is the first step down the road to fascism. Controlling words, minds, thoughts. It's right out of 1984.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:46 pm the cunts they really are...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... eason.html

The statement near the end about Antonio...he did get where he is by being strong and athletic, thats his whole fucking game, basically brute strength and huff'n puff it wasnt his IQ that got him there, its wasnt guile and intelligence...total cunts

social engineering the The Blatantly Biased Cunts way
A complete waste of time and factually inaccurate.

The term whiter than white and black mark relates to paper stationery. It was considered bad manners and disrespectful to send paper that had ink stains. These educational seminars prove that the understanding of the subject being taught are misunderstood by the people who have devised them.

It's the Dunning Kruger effect:

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people with low ability at a task overestimate their ability. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability.

An example that is known to most people is,the guy on stage at the Karaoke evening,who is so bad it's embarrassing and cringe inducing. When the song finishes he bounces off stage with a triumphant wide smile and says "nailed it"

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

The BBC never seems to stop with this shit.
Just reading about the new Xbox console -- and what the fuck has that got to do with race? Yes, fuck all -- and this is slipped in...

"The Xbox Series S in my view, represents a great value compromise in a world of ever-increasing costs for cutting-edge technology," commented Adam Campbell, founder of POC in Play, an organisation that promotes people of colour working in the gaming industry.

We can't ask any old video games journalist for a quote on this story, it must be someone black who fits the narrative that we must shoehorn into literally any story we can.
I guarantee this same story during the 'me too' pandemic would've had some tart from an organisation promoting underpaid women in the gaming industry giving a quote.
Just. Fuck. Off.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

This shit is totally losing me...seriously haven't a fuckin clue what some of these bods are on about...

Was a piece on news just now....The Natural History Museum are.."Reviewing" their artefacts.....they went on to show Prehistoric
Cavemen...who could be defined as of Black orientation....

The First "Cavemen" were from what is now Central Africa...so there's half a fuckin chance they were Black.... :lol:
Are some people seriously wanting to eradicate that from the history books cos it's somehow racist...it's just a Mockery.

Big it up...Whites came from Blacks FFS...Clueless idiots...the first Dudes in the UK had Dark to Black Skins,read the history
books you have...

Anyway....Nitty Gritty...never new that....oh well you learn something every day..... :lol:

palerider

Post by palerider »

They'll be told not to say a black player stole the ball in midfield too.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

palerider wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:40 am They'll be told not to say a black player stole the ball in midfield too.
or the player he stole it from got mugged...

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Can we mention the artist Jeff Koons ?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:07 pm Can we mention the artist Jeff Koons ?
Or the journalist Caroline Coon ?
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:12 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:07 pm Can we mention the artist Jeff Koons ?
Or the journalist Caroline Coon ?
Or indeed the musician Thaddeus Thievingspade.