Homeless

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
BlackDiamond

Homeless

Post by BlackDiamond »

Here we go - Homeless people face fines for sleeping in doorways under Tory plans. Councillors are attempting to push through proposals in Poole,Bournemouth and Christchurch.

Apparently shuttered premises and closed shops, with perfectly serviceable dry door space are not considered good enough, to accommodate the temporarily unfortunate amongst us.

These stuffy shirts,who count themselves as one of gods children, are seeking to kick a down on your luck personage,when they are in their most vulnerable personal space.

It's disgraceful I tell you and these occupants of goody-two shoes morality need to wake up and smell the turps.

I don't know what that means but it's a got me fired up...

Dwayne Pipes

Re: Homeless

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Wonder if old rubber face will take a few in
For a fee of course.

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:07 pm Here we go - Homeless people face fines for sleeping in doorways under Tory plans. Councillors are attempting to push through proposals in Poole,Bournemouth and Christchurch.

Apparently shuttered premises and closed shops, with perfectly serviceable dry door space are not considered good enough, to accommodate the temporarily unfortunate amongst us.

These stuffy shirts,who count themselves as one of gods children, are seeking to kick a down on your luck personage,when they are in their most vulnerable personal space.

It's disgraceful I tell you and these occupants of goody-two shoes morality need to wake up and smell the turps.

I don't know what that means but it's a got me fired up...
That's disgusting. But how are these guys expected to pay the fines and if they don't pay them, how they gonna come after them for it? 😂
COYI!!!

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

I'd go further and arrest them....loitering/trespassing....loads you can nick them for......

Now I've got your Hackles up....... :lol: The reason....

Means they become logged and official...can find out if they have addresses as 90% will,and deal with them accordingly,
which means we can help if poss the 10% that are genuine and have fallen thru net as some of us do.

The 90% of piss takers on the streets can be banged up,for all I care,but then of course we'd have all the PC dogooders or whatever.....Oh Evil Fuckin Government arresting the poor Homeless,
when in fact it would be a way of actual helping the genuine Guys and Girls that need it most.

The 90% are fucking up the help the 10% need and deserve.