Moto GP...

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Moto GP...

Post by mkhammer »

How the living fuck did the two loose bikes miss the on track guys....Rossi and Vinales....just incredible...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/motorsport/53802383

Gandalf

Re: Moto GP...

Post by Gandalf »

mkhammer wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:00 pm How the living fuck did the two loose bikes miss the on track guys....Rossi and Vinales....just incredible...

That video is not available to me in my location.
But here is the crash from multiple angles. It's certainly a bit messy! :shock:

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Gandalf wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:24 pm
mkhammer wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:00 pm How the living fuck did the two loose bikes miss the on track guys....Rossi and Vinales....just incredible...

Luck of the draw in life G....

Rossi or Vinales lap is 25th of a second slower/faster.....they wouldn't be racing bikes anymore..

Zarco broke his wrist.....think he'll take that.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Wow
COYI!!!

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:03 am
Gandalf wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:24 pm

Rossi or Vinales lap is 25th of a second slower/faster.....they wouldn't be racing bikes anymore..

I was racing 250's at Brands Hatch many, many years ago. First lap, first corner, Paddock Hill Bend, I went in about 5th or 6th, lost the back end and high-sided. I ended up in the middle of the track facing back up the track watching the other riders ride around me. There were 31 riders in the field that day so around 25 riders went around me. None of the hit me.

Two weeks later another rider did the same thing on the same corner, not on the first lap though. Two other riders behind him and both of them him. Dead!

As you say, luck of the draw in life.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Gandalf wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:48 pm
mkhammer wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:03 am

I was racing 250's at Brands Hatch many, many years ago. First lap, first corner, Paddock Hill Bend, I went in about 5th or 6th, lost the back end and high-sided. I ended up in the middle of the track facing back up the track watching the other riders ride around me. There were 31 riders in the field that day so around 25 riders went around me. None of the hit me.

Two weeks later another rider did the same thing on the same corner, not on the first lap though. Two other riders behind him and both of them him. Dead!

As you say, luck of the draw in life.
Fuck ,that must have shit you up mate,had a few close calls....nothing like that tho..was hiking up a mountain,really foggy/misty
can see bugger all,was on me own,slipped and started sliding of the path,I knew there was a drop,but just couldn't see it..
...just remember going...jesus fuck no,as I'm scrambling trying to get a hold,must have slid 25ft or so,came to a stop,absolutely
covered in wet red mud.....just lay back laughing, not bravado can assure you...was fucking shaking at same time,another
15 foot,I would't be writing this..... :lol:

Funny one tiny little thing..mistake,judgement,decision,wrong place wrong time.. can completely change and guide your life...